Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The draw will be published by Monday afternoon at the latest

As a teacher, I coach an Odyssey of the Mind team (it's difficult to explain). Anyways, we won at the regional and state championships, so now we advance to the World Championships in Ames, Iowa at Iowa State University. I will leave Monday night and return the next Monday night. My internet access will be intermittent for that week, but in that time, I will post doubles draws and the points deadline will be set.

At the latest, the first set of results for first round will be published no later than Monday, June 1.

Thanks for your patience and good luck everyone!

·
Chionophile
40,073 Posts
I just wonder whether someone else might be better off doing the results.

That is, if you want just want to post the draws and let the points go to someone else and we can get things under way this week. Plus, you can come back next week relaxed without having to worry about this.

I am willing to do the results but would rather not if someone else puts their hands up???

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Haha I know what OM is...that is funny...I have coached a couple teams at states, but the best we've finished is 2nd! Good luck at world's!

·
Keeper of Venus & Serena,
27,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sam, I should be okay -- but if I don't post a doubles draw by Thursday night -- can you do this? I know you are busy but I prefer you to do it to keep things consistent.

Jose - this is our first year ever doing OM and we are all shocked and surprised. I never realized how much time it would take to do such a thing. Aside from teaching (which occupies my entire life), OM is almost an everyday practice -- then FWTT....it's amazing I have a personal life ;)

Thanks for the good luck wishes :D

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
Congrats, Joshua, and take your time. ;)
I guess there'll be a whole week reserved for gossip, drama and a bit of training. :p

·
Stay slamless
17,517 Posts
Yeah i understans what OM is.

In australia they have a very similar tournament called tournament of the minds, which my school went in last year. And i plan to go in this year except we didn't get past reigonals :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts