Go for it, Maddy, go for it! :cheer:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I would even grab it from her

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Did anyone else see that old man grabbing her towel from the children after the match :unsure:
He has been at a few matches doing the exact same thing (i've seen a lot of gifs of him). :( What a dick. I'm glad Madison gave the kids another towel.

Anyway, this is a much cleaner performance from Madislam. Not 'flawless' (she got broken once or twice) but if she could ever reach 'flawless' she'd be dominating most of the tour. Her returning and being proactive / dictating in her return games was especially impressive.

Nice interview as well. :)

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Maddy - as usually peaking on slams, she had too much power for Katka :worship:
Katka - a great tournament for you, who would expect that it will be her coming from Osaka, Azarenka, Ostapenko and Sakkari section beating 2 of them. Take a rest :hug:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Keys should really be a top tenner if she just plays 3 tournaments outside the slams like its a slam. Her slam performance is the most consistent of anyone in the past aside from when she came back from injury.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Very solid from Keys. 26/26 W/UE and she served well. Can definitely beat Barty on clay.

Siniakova was competitive in rallies but seemed hampered on her own serve.

380 Posts
I've only seen parts of Madison playing on clay this year but I'm impressed with her ability to rally more consistently. Definitely one to watch on this surface when she strings everything together.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Surely this is Madison's year. It would be amazing if it's Madison v. Sloane again in the final but with a different outcome this time.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts