26,092 Posts
You should update your sig to say Singles #1
I tried, but it says my signature is 5 lines too long 😂

EDIT: I did it but I don't like it

Reactions: evypatton9

·
Registered
49,792 Posts
Huge thanks to @Broseghini for organizing ofc, congratz to Fleri/Xhaka on another doubles Slam!
Congrats Piper 🏆 🥇

Thanks @Broseghini for another amazing management!

Last but not least, my dear partner Xhaka @Qalahari for being such a great partner for not only for this tournament also for the past year 😘 let's keep going and make further achievements.

·
Registered
25,494 Posts

"Of course, it's always disappointing to lose a GS final, especially with a loss in another final here in Paris. But I'm still proud of what I achieved over the last two weeks, given you can't take anything for granted these days and those young players have no fear of playing you, which is the right way to go into matches. The last few weeks haven't been the easiest, given I lost my long-term doubles partner and good friend and thinking about several singles and doubles matches, what if....But you have to leave that behind, like everyone has to do it."

"Piper has been pretty good on clay the last two seasons and for me, it was only a matter of time to see her lifting the trophy in Paris, so a huge congratulations to her and also making it to number 1 for the very first time."

"Also congratulations to Larissa on winning the mixed doubles title, same to Fleri/Xhaka on winning the doubles."

"Time to get to Berlin and get the grass court season going. Unfortunately, I won't have a chance to defend my s'Hertogenbosch title this season, but I hope the tournament will be back in 2021."

281 - 286 of 286 Posts