Tennis Forum banner

1941 - 1955 of 1955 Posts

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
For pure selfish and childish reasons, I like that the active career Grand Slam winners remain the Big 4 across ATP/WTA. Hard to discredit Stan, for that straight sets win against Fed alone should signal how dangerous he is in this tournament. (Not to mention the recent history against Djokovic in slams)

Martha, I'm still profoundly disappointed in the lack of grass court warm-up. Eastbourne probably?
:happy: She won't go there, she will skip the pre slam tourny as always

I saw in the JJ subfurum a piece of the Birmingham final :awww:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
No expectations for Wimbledon if she doesn't play a warm-up. She'll have a whole month off since her last match, she will lose to the first semi- decent player she meets, sadly.

·
Registered
11,638 Posts
No expectations for Wimbledon if she doesn't play a warm-up. She'll have a whole month off since her last match, she will lose to the first semi- decent player she meets, sadly.

and she will be sliding like a cow on ice on fresh slippery grass of Wimbledon in her first matches.:lol:

·
Registered
6,898 Posts
guuuys, i can´t stop laughing at this :hysteric: i haven´t watched the ceremony, so this is the first time i see this, she dropped it right during that opera solo :hysteric::haha: so cute at the same time :lol:

·
Registered
14,342 Posts
guuuys, i can´t stop laughing at this :hysteric: i haven´t watched the ceremony, so this is the first time i see this, she dropped it right during that opera solo :hysteric::haha: so cute at the same time :lol:

It was the hl of the match with her being sprayed the champagne

·
Registered
519 Posts

She dropped the US Open lid too. :lol: She's possibly a klutz in ordinary life. :rolls:

1941 - 1955 of 1955 Posts