Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 723 Posts

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I know it's a bit (alright a lot:devil: !) premature but I was just confirmed I am actually going to it for at least 3 days. So I'll hope to bring back lots of memories and photos :bounce:

Charity day sat 26th may
Sunday 27th may
Monday 28th may

(and please pray for Amélie to play on the first sunday like she did last year because I might get the chance to see her play that day :angel: )
I'll probably see her in an exho like last year on centre court on saturday (and I sat at VIP seats :drool: a shame it was only one set :p ).

Last year I also gave her a bunch of messages from people here, so if anyone has that request again, I can try to go pass charm her 10 massive Body Guards and deliver some messages again;)

Anyone else going?

·
H.G Wells/Myka
21,191 Posts
:woohoo: Great News Have a great time bring us back some pics and I hope you get to see Amelie play and win.:wavey:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Have a wonderful time there Yasmine ;) take a lot of pictures, and I hope for you to get to see Amelie :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am going to be in Paris during Roland Garros and want to attend. Ive just made these plans. As reserved tickets are closed, my options appear to be tickets online or scalpers in Paris. Any suggestions for tickets and date choice?

Your advice would be appreciated.

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the charity saturday, you can book tickets online even now (on the RG website: Journée Benny Berthet).
For the sunday I have tickets prebooked.
For the monday, chances are I'll queue un in the morning;) But now if you want tickets for the big courts, then either yes people sell them at the entry of RG (pretty expensive I bet).

·
Registered
24,514 Posts
it would be cool if you can say her that i wanna see her ass in linz this year ;)
say her 2 freakin momo fans are waitin for her there ;)

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:devil: I can't promise I'll tell her in these exact words :lol: but I can ask if she'll be in Linz:p

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
if I manage to go pass her 10 huge bodyguards of course :lol: I admit I've seen Amélie play in various tournaments but RG is the worst of all if you want to get closer to her or even say good luck :sobbing:

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wimbly was my best memory I admit :worship:
I should try to find the pictures somewhere;)

·
Registered
24,514 Posts
omg i also wanna go to the slams.. :eek:
the only tourny i'm goin is linz and there are only 3 top 10 players i think (and not amelie :eek: )

·
45,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:hug:
I suppose I was lucky to go to a few tourneys ;) including 2 slams. I even went to Eastbourne to see Kim and her (I lived in the UK for a few years which explains Eastbourne and Wimbledon) but she had the silly idea to lose first round and I had QF tickets :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24,514 Posts
oh yeah.. always this first round losses before a gs :hearts: :tape:

i still hope she'll ever come back to linz :haha:

1 - 20 of 723 Posts