·
Registered
725 Posts
Anyone with Drake? :wavey:

·
Registered
25,015 Posts
Sprem Ready For the Test

MONTREAL, Canada - Rising star Karolina Sprem, has a tough draw in Montreal, but says she is prepared.

"I've been here in Montreal for a while because I lost early last week. I've been practicing very hard with my coach and it should show tomorrow," said Sprem."

In the singles draw Sprem takes on a tough opponent in the #5 seed, Paola Suarez of Argentina.

"Paola will be a very tough player to beat. I just have to play my game and focus the whole match. I know she can't really overpower me, but she can outsmart me. I am ready and I look forward to this match very much."

In doubles Sprem is once again teaming up with Martina Hingis as they try to make their names known as the best new doubles team.

"Last week we lost a very close match so this week we hope to win a few matches to get our ranking up and our confidence as a team up. We practiced together yesterday, today, and then tomorrow we will before our match. She made the finals last week so we weren't able to get as much practice in as we would have liked. We'll have to see how things go and hopefully we will get a win tomorrow."

They take on Eleni Daniilidou and Maria Kirilenko, the eigth seeds.

"This match will be tough also. I know that since our rankings isn't all that high, since we started last week, that we're going to get tough draws. In singles I'm getting tough draws also. Next week I'll be playing the smaller event, so hopefully I'll get some wins there."

"All together I think I'm well prepared and hopefully I'll get some wins and keep building up my confidence."

Sprem will play her 1st match in Montreal tomorrow.

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
Go Rubin. You can take this title!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts