Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw Anastassia Rodionova loose to Schiavone. She will beat Schiavone the next time they play on a fast court other than clay.
Anastassia Rodionova will definitely be a top 50 player and probably higher.
p.s. another one of my outrageous scouting reports from my two weeks on the women's tour.

·
Registered
13,056 Posts
my bad buddy... this will be her second year trying... and she is not able to even dominate DeWonder Davis.

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
I think she's a good player but not top 50. Time will tell though.

She isn't very consistent.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,781 Posts
I can only hope, but she's been playing for quite some time and her results haven't been that great. I hope she'll keep flourishing now though.

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
She should stick to doubles...there's no way she'll be top 50 in singles. Ever.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
If Rodionova will be a top 50 player , I would be a Lakers starter :tape:
I saw her also in Sopot and Warsaw, non even a Linetskaya potential.

·
5,032 Posts
Zauber said:
I saw Anastassia Rodionova loose to Schiavone. She will beat Schiavone the next time they play on a fast court other than clay.
Anastassia Rodionova will definitely be a top 50 player and probably higher.
p.s. another one of my outrageous scouting reports from my two weeks on the women's tour.
If she can win only 4 games on a fast hard court against Schiavone she won't be winning her anywhere :)

Rodionova's a Top 150-250 player. That's it.

·
Premium Member
181,846 Posts
got the wrong Rodionova
her 15 yr old sis is a better bet ;)

go Arina ;)

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
in doubles?

·
Premium Member
20,853 Posts
I saw Nastya on TV in her mixed doubles (with Levy i think) against Rainer Schuettler:drool: and Babsi Schett!

She has a nice doubles game, but she doesnt have the weapons to be in TOp50 in singles :sad:

Arina Rodionova will have some success on ITF circuit; I dont think she can make it TOP50, Eggy :unsure:
Wasnt tooo impressed by her in Horb

·
Registered
114,319 Posts
Anastasia reached a Wimbledon final in mixed

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
She can play like a top 50 player soemtimes, with some good results like SF at Quebec, but that only happens about once a year, so shes never made the top 100. She has a nice game but wont make the top 50.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
pirlo said:
If Rodionova will be a top 50 player , I would be a Lakers starter :tape:
I saw her also in Sopot and Warsaw, non even a Linetskaya potential.

:lol: Rodionova plays pure Big Babe style tennis, but she's not very big. If she gets back to ranking #100 (she was there three years ago) that would be a major achievement for her. Right now she's just taking advantage of a soft spot in the schedule with the 56-draws and a lot of tired players.

Is Arina as cute as Nastya? :)

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I've seen her play live a few times in the past couple of weeks. She's very athletic and a good competitor. I think she could make the Top 50. BUT - she has a very bad knee. She has to take care of that first (surgery, physical therapy, both?)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
She's a nice player but she's been stuck in the 200's for years. Don't see her reaching Top 75, maybe #98 max.

By the way, Schiavone sometimes plays pretty raggedy tennis for someone who's solid Top 20.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts