Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
I would do a drum roll but uhhh.... termites ate my drumsticks. *walks away slowly*

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
He shaved it? Way to go , Andy... :D But I still don´t like him anyway. LOL

·
Registered
13,635 Posts

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
Dr. Scotso said:
No, what he means is that in most pictures Roddick has no chest hair... but the picture above proves that he does have it, so he must shave it.

maybe he is still growing... first pubic hair, then legs hair, then chest :p

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah what people's eyes catch. lmao

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
Shaving chest hair is foolish, but not nearly as foolish as wearing an item of headgear designed exclusively for girls and golfers.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
well thats like one of the most recent pics of him, and we havent' really seen a picture of him without his shirt on since so we can't really say that he shaves it. But i prefer someone who would, i think hair in places besides the head and well, u kno is nasty.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
controlfreak said:
Shaving chest hair is foolish, but not nearly as foolish as wearing an item of headgear designed exclusively for girls and golfers.
shut up about Andy and his visor. sheesh, guys do wear them you idiot.

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Naldo, WOW! LOL! I do agree there's nothing wrong with the visor. I like it. But, people have different opinions that they have to be petty about... :cool: Did I say that?! Haha

Girls shave their legs--shaving a cheast should be equally as accepted. I know there are places where girls don't shave their legs. My one friend, I think she's from St. Croix or some Atlantic Island, she doesn't shave her legs. I don't know if a lot of girls there don't shave their legs, but she just grew-up in a surrounding with the mentality that IT'S JUST HAIR. So it's kinda silly to be shocked to see hair on a girl's leg. I guess my point is, it's just hair. It's your decision to shave whatever you want, and whether you keep the hair or shave it, it's not a big deal and others shouldn't comment on it because IT'S JUST HAIR, furry or smooth.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
I think in the UK (Assuming thats exactly where controlfreak is from) visors are only worn by girls, Right? You go in america, Walk out on the street, You see plenty of guys wearing visors, especially on beaches.

·
psychotic banana
3,022 Posts
The title for the thread should be "Roddick needs to shave his hairy chest", if that's what you were aiming for.

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Mr. Man said:
I think in the UK (Assuming thats exactly where controlfreak is from) visors are only worn by girls, Right? You go in america, Walk out on the street, You see plenty of guys wearing visors, especially on beaches.
Yep - Everywhere.

I dont like when men shave their chest or legs - makes them look feminin. I like the manly man look. "Dude - where's my hair?"

1 - 20 of 24 Posts