Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roddick doesn´t deserve be the 03usopen champions 'cause he didn't deserve either be one of the finalists ... it's should be FERRERO X NALBANDIAN that's all ... but i believe david will kick ass in Masters Cup and i´m certainly with him and Coria 'cause they are reverianos ... River Plate ...

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Nothin you can do fool. He won it fair and square. And I still don't understand your reasoning. Nalbandian lost his cool....and Ferrero was just no good for Roddick. SO RODDICK FULLY DESERVED THE TITLE. Oh and by the way this isn't coming from an american its coming from a Canadian.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I watch the game

Yes i watch the game and i saw that David should be in the final against Ferrero 'cause he played very well and Roddick didn't play his best tennis ... but on the end of the tiebreak in 3rd set something happen ... didn´t u see that? ... someone from the public said out in a ball that is on the line but the chairman (swiss) didn´t want listen david (the reason is that david kick federer (swiss) ass) ... but why someone from the public said that "out" ... well they need an american in the final on anyway ... no girls ... maybe no mens ... that's the reason ... i´m not antiamerican ... i cried a lot about that scene but i cried a lot when LANCE ARMSTRONG (don´t who is he??) fall in the tour of france or even when JON DRUMMOND was desclassified in World Athletic championships in Paris ... ´cause i´m against all type of injustice ... VIVE LE LANCE !!!!! visit http://ladyarmstrong.no.sapo.pt great site ... with everything u want

· Registered
5,303 Posts
Lady_Armstrong said:
Yes i watch the game and i saw that David should be in the final against Ferrero 'cause he played very well and Roddick didn't play his best tennis ... but on the end of the tiebreak in 3rd set something happen ... didn´t u see that? ... someone from the public said out in a ball that is on the line but the chairman (swiss) didn´t want listen david (the reason is that david kick federer (swiss) ass) ... but why someone from the public said that "out" ... well they need an american in the final on anyway ... no girls ... maybe no mens ... that's the reason ... i´m not antiamerican ... i cried a lot about that scene but i cried a lot when LANCE ARMSTRONG (don´t who is he??) fall in the tour of france or even when JON DRUMMOND was desclassified in World Athletic championships in Paris ... ´cause i´m against all type of injustice ... VIVE LE LANCE !!!!! visit http://ladyarmstrong.no.sapo.pt great site ... with everything u want
One call doesn't win a match, I don't suppose you saw the ball Andy hit on the line yesterday that was called out. :rolleyes: Just because David beat Roger (who I love) doesn't mean he deserves to win, the fact is he didn't win.

· Registered
24,565 Posts
Lady_Armstrong said:
Roddick doesn´t deserve be the 03usopen champions 'cause he didn't deserve either be one of the finalists ... it's should be FERRERO X NALBANDIAN that's all ... but i believe david will kick ass in Masters Cup and i´m certainly with him and Coria 'cause they are reverianos ... River Plate ...

There's one nominee for Stupid Thread Title of the Year ....

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it wasn´t that problem ... i´m sure that David would kick Roddick ass ... i like Roddick but i care a lot more about David ... but i´m proud about david ... he didn´t is job quite well and i think he deserved be in the final ... even if roddick win the 3rd set with justice i think david wouldn´t loose 6/1 on 4th set ... but that situation was ridiculious ... but the americans are like that ... what can we do??? some of them are arrogant and proud of nothing ... they are supporting david against the morocco guy ... ´cause for americans the guy is muslim so ... thy must kick his ass ... COME ON DAVID ... KICK ASS ... YOU ARE A SUPPORTER OF RIVER COME ON ... ARGENTINA IS PROUD ... COME ON ... ANYONE KNOW WHO IS LANCE ARMSTRONG?????????????????????????????????

· Registered
956 Posts
I read Ferrero had to play 4 matches in 4 days and Andy 3 in 4 days...so maybe Ferrero could have actually won it if he hadn't played it so packed! He's run out of energy.

· Registered
27,777 Posts
DA BACKHAND said:
Lady_Armstrong, did they teach you at school where and how to put punctuation in your sentences?
I'm taking it she is from Argentina, and English isn't her first language. In which case, rag on her for her silly comments, not her punctuation ;)

David Nalbandian will have lots of chances in the future - he has the ability to perform well at every slam, on any surface. Don't be bitter, I'm sure he's not.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The ponctuation is important??? yes ... but iN the net who cares about ... the net is to be fun, relax ... especially when we are in holidays ... and a nobel of literature doesn´t write with ponctuation and ppl like and buy his books ... so who cares about ponctuattion??? NOBODY ... someone know who is LANCE ARMSTRONG????? KISSES

· Banned
5,055 Posts
Lady_Armstrong said:
The ponctuation is important??? yes ... but iN the net who cares about ... the net is to be fun, relax ... especially when we are in holidays ... and a nobel of literature doesn´t write with ponctuation and ppl like and buy his books ... so who cares about ponctuattion??? NOBODY ... someone know who is LANCE ARMSTRONG????? KISSES
You don't seem extremely relaxed :tape: maybe that's just a false perception.

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And I¸m Not From Argentina ... Ok??? I Like All The Sportsmen Who Should Win With Justice ... Rebecca Do U Know Where Is Portugal Or U Think That Is A Province Of Spain??? Lololol

I Love Lance Armstrong!!!!!! Know Who Is He??? Tell Me

· Registered
27,777 Posts
Lady_Armstrong said:
And I¸m Not From Argentina ... Ok??? I Like All The Sportsmen Who Should Win With Justice ... Rebecca Do U Know Where Is Portugal Or U Think That Is A Province Of Spain??? Lololol

I Love Lance Armstrong!!!!!! Know Who Is He??? Tell Me
Why would I think that Portugal is a province of Spain? Do you think that Canada is a province of the USA? Is it stupid question day, and nobody told me?

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Queen Rebecca said:
Why would I think that Portugal is a province of Spain? Do you think that Canada is a province of the USA? Is it stupid question day, and nobody told me?
bUT THE MAJORITY OF PPL THINKS THAT PORTUGAL IS A PROVINCE OF SPAIN ... BAD ... PORTUGAL IS THE MOST BEAUTY COUNTRY TO TAKE HOLIDAYS IN SUMMER ... HOT ... KNOW WHO IS LANCE ARMSTRONG??? TELL ME ... ACTUALLY I LIVE IN MANCESTER ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDDD ... go go reds gooooooooooo

· Premium Member
1,313 Posts
I don't think it's ever fair to say someone doesn't deserve something they won. Well, maybe if they actually harmed their opponent in some way so they could not play, but that's not at issue here. Regardless of what may have occurred during the preceding 2 weeks, Roddick did get to the final and he was the best player in the final on the day. Therefore he deserves to be the USO champion for 2003. Simple as that - and the same logic that must be applied to all champions, eg Iva Majoli, Thomas Johansen as well as Hewitt at Wimbledon 2002 etc etc.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.