Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 848 Posts

·
Registered
76,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another tennis manager game type, but I find this one more fun. Its men only though.

My username is MUGGOAT and my players are François Chaboteaux and Yves Ampère.
They recently won a G4 Junior doubles title together and Ampere has 2 junior titles. And I only started out yesterday.

I'm on Game World 7 :wavey:

Anyone else play?

btw to join : http://rockingrackets.com/?page=register&ref=MUGGOAT :eek:h:

·
Registered
13,087 Posts
I'm addicted to this game! I started out very recently too, about 2 days ago. My player is Tomáš Doras (SVK) who isn't doing too badly but will hopefully get a lot better. It's hard to find players who have a good combination of talent and skills and who don't look too nightmare-inducing.

I'm in World 9. We should make a TennisForum club!

·
Registered
18,244 Posts
ugh my addiction to this just started join WG6 kev!

·
Registered
76,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On Game World 7, Ampere is getting too good for G4's while Chaboteaux hasn't even won a round in MD yet.

They are winning doubles too :cool:

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
I dont play nowadays. I joined since 2008, but never produce a great singles player and think that it's veryu time consuming to make a young player great plus those matches are quite random

·
Registered
76,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ampere/Chaboteaux just won the doubles G4 title. They won 62 67(7) 64 with many choke jobs done. They hit 24 double faults and the opponents hit 26 :tape:

Ampere plays singles semifinal soon.

edit: Ampere won 75 57 62, he hit 19 doubles faults and opponent hit 24 :spit:

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
i play since december and i love it :hearts: wish they'll add WTA too :sad:
btw i'm on World 2 & 9
i just can't break the top100 in singles :eek: so i give up with it and play only doubles and my team is in top50 :bounce:
what's the best schedule? play 2/3 weeks in a row and then 3/4 PRA tournaments?

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
I've played for a couple of days now, W6 & Beta.

Love it. :hearts:

·
#claypova
18,886 Posts
I just started today and currently only playing JG5 to get his rank and skill level up but he won a doubles title in his home tournament on his 3rd tournament. :D
He's only won a qualies singles though. But yay!

·
30,885 Posts
I used to play it and be addicted, but then you just lose the interest. I had top10 Junior players who then reached top200 in singles. If you want to be in top50 / top100 you got to pay to have more skills and etc. so it gets frustrating... And it's very hard to find good juniors at first.

But thanks for reminding me of this, I will join again :p

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
I used to play it and be addicted, but then you just lose the interest. I had top10 Junior players who then reached top200 in singles. If you want to be in top50 / top100 you got to pay to have more skills and etc. so it gets frustrating... And it's very hard to find good juniors at first.

But thanks for reminding me of this, I will join again :p
I agree, so I used to buy some poteantial good players ranked between 20-50 and traine them harder to get some 250s titles. I think I got 20+ in my whole managment carrer, and 3 slams in doubles...

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
So okay, now I will try the third time to play after seeing the thread :eek:h:

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
I am playing in R11 and Beta World BTW...

1 - 20 of 848 Posts