Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody downloaded any songs by Jordis? I saw on MSN you can pay .99 cents for each one. If anybody has and can put all of Jordis's songs onto a cd for me I'd be more than happy to pay for it. I don't have internet at my house right now and I can't do it from work, where I am right now.

·
Banned
6,101 Posts
I just downloaded her "The Man Who Sold the World" from Limewire because I liked it more than the original. I also downloaded J.D.'s "Hand in My Pocket" because that was brilliant. I didn't watch this show at first because I was so sure it was going to be like American Idol and all that shitty fakeness rolled up. But this is amazing - I'm glued to it!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when i heard her sing " the man who sold the world" i felt like i'd been punched in the chest. i couldn't breathe forever!!!

·
Banned
6,101 Posts
pinkfrog said:
when i heard her sing " the man who sold the world" i felt like i'd been punched in the chest. i couldn't breathe forever!!!
My only fear is that because she is a woman, that INXS won't choose her. And that the weird blonde guy (who sang a GREAT Nirvana song a while back) will win.

But "The Man Who Sold the World" was my favourite performance of her's. She picks the right songs, but I wish she did "We are the Champions" because JD slaughtered it.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope she doesnt get picked and a record label picks her up and she puts out her own album!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I just downloaded "The Man Who Sold the World" and it was just beautiful! How awesome! I wish I had seen it on television because it would have been that much more powerful, which is hard to imagine.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would either of you be willing to send me the song on cd if i paid for the cd and the shipping? i live in massachusetts.

·
Banned
6,101 Posts
pinkfrog said:
would either of you be willing to send me the song on cd if i paid for the cd and the shipping? i live in massachusetts.
Limewire doesn't let you burn (there's no option unless someone knows). I could e-mail it to you a lot easier because I'm computer dumb.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
416_Man said:
Limewire doesn't let you burn (there's no option unless someone knows). I could e-mail it to you a lot easier because I'm computer dumb.
thanks but i dont have a way to get it on cd right now, no internet at my house and i cant do it work :bigcry:

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
You can burn CD's on most computers. Download them on limewire and open them up in windowsmedia player. Windows media player has built in burning software. As long as your computer has a CD burner in it, which most new ones do, then you can burn.

I am now convinced that Jordis is going to win this thing, or alteast amongst the fans. U searched and searched for INXS Rockstar songs and 90% of the results were of her. Couldn't find a single thing on Ty who I think is the best.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
hey, can you guys send that to me too or maybe you guys could download it to www.yousendit.com and then put the link in here, pls..when i saw that, i was just speechless, it was better than the original and better than nirvana, the way she sang it was just amazing, so pls guys, i wanna hear it again........and again, and again :)

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
Jordis / J.D. / Neil

I love Jordis and J.D. Jordis is a lot more consistent.

And I was completely infatuated with Neil (who was already booted off), remember him. OMG sexy motherfucker. Mick Jagger 1969 come back to grace us.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BigB08822 said:
You can burn CD's on most computers. Download them on limewire and open them up in windowsmedia player. Windows media player has built in burning software. As long as your computer has a CD burner in it, which most new ones do, then you can burn.
i cant do that, our computers run on servers all i have at my desk is a keyboard, mouse and moniter :bigcry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts