3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey bro, ive missed you!!!

how you doing?, you good?

:kiss: :kiss:

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Girl I'm very good, played tennis this afternoon and done little else since!!!!lol

How r u, hows Lee, college, life etc. :)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like a good day!!!

Im ok actually! i feeling better (sorry i dumped that crap on you the other day) it was unfair of me.
sorry.

Lee is good actually. Hes really the second third best guy i know (behind you and Tim).
He really makes me smile. im really happy with him.

College life is stressful as well! so much to do and its SO boring!

lol thats enough of my crap! lol!

what about your life? got your eye on someone? (wink wink, nudge nudge!!)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Girl does stress, if u wanna chat/talk u can at any time, as long as it helps!!!:) I'm glad u feel better, have they told u have they are going to do.

lol Thanks I'm sure Tim will be as happy as me, but Lee sounds pretty cool, although not as funny as me or as good-looking as our bro' Tim!!!!;)

lol I now what u mean, college work is like never ending and YES very boring, but its all for a good cause, I suppose!!!!:)

Actually I got some lovin' on my birthday, but it ain't going anywhere, I'm not looking for anything too major, its all too much stress for me!!!!lol

We have to think of a new nickname for Gee Man, so get ur thinking cap on girl!!!!:)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for that Mark my man!!! you know that you mean the world to me to and if you want nething Kisha (or shorty as i am well known as!) is here for you to!

nothing they can do bout it:( never mind hey.

Tims gonna love us for saying all these nice things about him, he will be so :D !! lol!

you are so funny, its true! lol, loads of your posts make me smile!!

Lee is well cool. He is like a part of me and we have only been going out a short time.

good cause? lol! college work!!!? well i suppose, bet its a pain in the ass to do it and they are so stressy. i had this right bitch teaching me today for key skills. he is such a cow.
she treated me like an idiot. Fair enough i might not be the brightest person around but you know, there is no need for that!
gonna hit her, me thinks!!

so you got lovin'? wow, tell all name and stuff? what was she like?
it wasnt the old bird was it? lol!!

a nickname. lol! let me think,...

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Tim will get a big head u know, I think we will need to stop!!!!;)

I'm glad Lee is making u happy and that u r happy with him.

Good I know what bitchy teachers, there is nothing worst, teachers can do so much damage, but stick it out, don't give her the satisifaction.

She was 22, very nice indeed actually, she looked a bit like Faith from Buffy/Angel, but it will go no further.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
she sounds very nice! how come she will go no further?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts