Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25159 Posts

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
:wavey: Rich

Sure I do. It's time for new one. CAn't keep up with the old thread. I have missed like 20,000 posts. They aren't much, are they? :p

Why new one?

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Because the old one's gotten so big, and I think it affects the memory or something.

It's just time for a new one. :)

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nate :wavey: Why, thank you. I can't take all the credit, though...Thom helped me out. He found some lovely new furniture at Pier 1 ;)

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
Richie77 said:
Because the old one's gotten so big, and I think it affects the memory or something.

It's just time for a new one. :)
which is a good idea.

:wavey: Nath. It sure does look beaoutiful. Now if we put Mase pic, it'll look much better :haha:

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,321 Posts
Glad you kept Thom busy... I had Kyan tied up in the bedroom and I couldn't undo the knots. :devil:

Hey F!! :wavey: how goes it?

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is Kyan still there, by any chance? I wouldn't mind getting some of his tail the details from him on what happened in there... ;)

And we do need Mase to get in here soon. My thread isn't "hot" without him ;)

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
Who the hell is Thom and Kyan? :scratch:

Anyho, I was kinda pissed. There's this guy which I kinda had a crush on back then came back for holiday. We were close friend back then. We were supposed to meet yesterday, but he cancelled it. So was today. Tomorrow he's going back. Oh well. Adios, my first love. :lol:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
Richie77 said:
Is Kyan still there, by any chance? I wouldn't mind getting some of his tail the details from him on what happened in there... ;)

And we do need Mase to get in here soon. My thread isn't "hot" without him ;)
Couldn't agree more. :tape:

·
Bright Like Neon Love
13,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thom and Kyan are from the TV show "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy." Five gay guys go to a straight guy's house and give him a makeover.

Thom's area of expertise is home decorating, while Kyan does grooming (and occasionally strips, which he should do in every episode :drool: )

·
49,321 Posts
lol, yes Kyan is still here, but he's um, otherwise involved. :devil:

Sorry to hear that your boy cancelled... :sad: It's tough to like a boy.

·
49,321 Posts
I have, he's cute in a 'I did too many drugs years ago' kinda way. :tape:
Silly show, but I like it. lol

1 - 20 of 25159 Posts