Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Pojd Katka! No more Houdinis. Doubles No.1 destroys singles No.1. Only @ WTA. World number one Osaka has not been out of the 3rd round in a major outside hard courts. Think about that...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Re: Unseeded Siniakova defeated Number One Osaka 6-4 6-2

Where is Sachaaaaaaaa!Expected!I can't wait USO! Serena very happy now:laugh2:

·
Registered
23,257 Posts
only surprise here it was katka to end her, she was lucky af to escape the former rounds.
pojd, katka! :yeah:

·
Premium Member
Naomi Osaka, Bianca Andreescu, Iga Swiatek
4,791 Posts

Where is Sachaaaaaaaa!Expected!I can't wait USO! Serena very happy now:laugh2:
Osaka will never ever take that illegal immigrant and knee jerk!

·
Banned
2,413 Posts
Pathetic display from Naomi. Other player played her heart out to win and one looked like she wants to stay in bed. You want to be like serena. But learn to be motivated like her. And have some killer instinct like her.

First set, 7 bps chances wasted. Hats off to opponent who played brave but Naomi should've taken few of them atleast. In 2nd set she looked like she wants to sleep. Good now have fun at home.

Win and lose are part of sports but lose like a champion . Not with the vibes, that someone forced you on court. Well deserved loss.
Lose like a fighter but not like this. Horrible attitude. Change it Naomi.
You play your heart out against great champions but play like a mug against lower ranked opponent. You deserved to lose girl

·
Registered
115,577 Posts
After 2 good comebacks, this match she went away without much fight

·
Registered
12,477 Posts
What a fricking tank job! Classless from this world no. 1! Thanks Siniakova for not choking to this bullshit no. 1:worship:

·
Registered
502 Posts
That was a nice performance. Osaka can be proud that she won 16 matches in a row at Slams at her age in this volatile era.

Much to work on for her. She has a low tennis IQ, poor touch/variety, and atrocious net presence.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Very solid and clean tennis from Siniakova. She has a good enough serve to not get bullied by Osaka's return and was able to stay in most of her second serve points.

Osaka helped her opponent by engaging with CC BH rallies, which Siniakova could hit all day, and Osaka made errors in most.

·
Registered
11,953 Posts

The battle of the curly hair. So many errors from Osaka 0-7 on bp. Onwards to grass, please do better. Gawd. Well done to Siniakova took her chances and made better of horrible start of the season.

·
Registered
10,177 Posts
Osaka is such a bad match player, no intelligence whatsoever.

Reactions: Queensland

·
Registered
19,234 Posts
Battle of my big faves so of course mixed feelings.

I feel sad that Naomi's GS win streak of 16 consecutive matches is over now. :sad:

But on the other hand I'm very happy for Katka to score such a big win at a Grand Slam for her long overdue first second week appearance :cheer:

1 - 20 of 182 Posts