Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
🔴27-04-19 ⚫
13,541 Posts
Well, that was difficult...
55 minutes. Lesia seems dead and injured I think + Simo was shitty.

Whatever, second week for Simo.

·
Registered
21,240 Posts
Tsurenko was just a total non factor out there today. No confidence and no consistency. Halep hit her shots but this was too easy. A nice quick one considering her first two rounds...

·
Registered
15,905 Posts
Completely outclassed her opponent today, she’ll be grateful for a less physically intense match I’m sure.

Halep has put up a fair defence of her title so far - many defending slam champs in recent years have flaked out in the first week.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Completely outclassed her opponent today, she’ll be grateful for a less physically intense match I’m sure.

Halep has put up a fair defence of her title so far - many defending slam champs in recent years have flaked out in the first week.
Now is the moment to step up and I believe she will, considering that she was sick for some days. She has a perfect path for the SF.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Thank god this match was over so quickly :hysteric: Tsurenko did not win a single service game, Simona was fistpumping after literally every point that went her way, there was at least million DFs, I didn't count the exact number, Lesia completely forgot what a tennis court looks like and hit everything like fifty meters too far (once again, I did not measure the exact distance), the quality of both of their serves looked as if they both had a private lesson with Errani just before. The only positive was it didn't last even for an hour.

There shouldn't even be highlights of this match. Just post a video with posts from live commentary thread. Better than the entire... thing. :hysteric:

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Thank god this match was over so quickly :hysteric: Tsurenko did not win a single service game, Simona was fistpumping after literally every point that went her way, there was at least million DFs, I didn't count the exact number, Lesia completely forgot what a tennis court looks like and hit everything like fifty meters too far (once again, I did not measure the exact distance), the quality of both of their serves looked as if they both had a private lesson with Errani just before. The only positive was it didn't last even for an hour.

There shouldn't even be highlights of this match. Just post a video with posts from live commentary thread. Better than the entire... thing. :hysteric:
For once 2 minutes for the highlights from the Roland-Garros youtube channel will be more than enough.

·
Registered
115,556 Posts
Halep lost that 2 seed during the clay season, or she would be a huge favorite in the bottom half to make the final for the 4th time. Now she has to deal with a very tough match, the Serena/Osaka winner in a SF. There are going to be some good matches in this half

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Halep lost that 2 seed during the clay season, or she would be a huge favorite in the bottom half to make the final for the 4th time. Now she has to deal with a very tough match, the Serena/Osaka winner in a SF. There are going to be some good matches in this half
If Simona was #2, she'd be looking at Martic, followed by Kanepi and Vondrousova. Most likely she'd already be back in Romania right now.
In truth, she couldn't have a more favorable draw if she picked it herself. Tsurenko's the only seed she'll have faced before the SF, where she'd be favored on clay against Osaka, Barty, or Keys. And if she's ever gonna beat Serena again, this would be the best opportunity to do so.
Having said that, I'm even more convinced she's losing to Swiatek in the next round.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts