Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Monica has too much tennis in her to be bothered by Dasha's game.

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
Slowly but surely Kasatkina is settling in a more suitable ranking range for her abilities.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
I smell a big run for Pica, she's playing great at the moment. Iga is not lucky to play her in the next round.

·
Registered
8,893 Posts
Monica saved tennis today, at least our eyes won’t be subjected to Kasatkina’s hacking and pushing this year. That match against La Borz last year was one of the most painful matches I’ve ever watched. Hackina got lucky to have such a soft first round draw. Look what happens when she has to play a real player though. Good riddance! :bigwave:

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Dashka should play Bol next week, although I'm not entirely sure she could make it much further than here.

Sad story indeed her downfall...

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
8,589 Posts

·
Registered
53,667 Posts
Swiatek might be a big problem next round :unsure:

I'd love Monica to reach R4 but I don't have much hopes. Maybe she'll prove me wrong :D

good win today though :yeah:

·
Registered
32,007 Posts
Kastkina needs to see a phycologist...

She’s so depressed.
Yup. If you saw five minutes of Kasatkina´s first round match, you knew this result was inevitable. That says a lot, when somebody as volatile as Monica is on the other end of the court.

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
Swiatek might be a big problem next round :unsure:

I'd love Monica to reach R4 but I don't have much hopes. Maybe she'll prove me wrong :D

good win today though :yeah:
From today's matches Swiatek was the most impressive and confident. I would favor her against 3/4 of the players left at this point including Puig.

·
Registered
115,530 Posts
3 Russian women made the round of 32. But Dasha had QF points to defend and she is not going to be Russian #1 for too much longer. The next Russian #1 might be ranked 45

1 - 20 of 41 Posts