Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
21,943 Posts
Tough first match for Ana. Hopefully she can win in 3.

·
Banned
912 Posts
i'll say it for the 100th time.Ana doesn't lose to Italians..and certainly she won't lose to Erani in her favorite tournament,lmfao at this being a tough match up

·
Registered
29,119 Posts
Yeah Ana has a good record against Italians and first round matches at GSs. I don't see her losing this unless she is still troubled by that knee injury. It might go to 3 sets though.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,478 Posts
Ana is vunerable. But with the poor form Errani is in at the moment she is hardly the player who is going to be able to exploit it. Ana in 2.

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
:spit: at Ana pulling off the upset. Seriously, Ana in 2. She pretty much has a bye to the 3rd round. I don't know why her fans are so worried.

·
Registered
19,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:spit: at Ana pulling off the upset. Seriously, Ana in 2. She pretty much has a bye to the 3rd round. I don't know why her fans are so worried.
She lost to Coin. Enough said.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Coin has done pretty well since then. Plus, she has a great serve. Sara has on weapons.

·
Registered
19,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coin has done pretty well since then. Plus, she has a great serve. Sara has on weapons.
She has a great serve only because Ana's returns were shit. :rolleyes: And she should have won that match. In straights, if I may say so.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Ana. RG is her version of Vee's Wimbledon (though to a lower, far less impressive extent) and she will settle nicely and do well here. Sara is a tough first draw tho.

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
I think this could be a tricky one given injury problems and that Errani is a hearty player (and very annoying :eek:). Could go three, but hopefully Ana can maintain her 100% record in 1st rounds.

Ana. RG is her version of Vee's Wimbledon (though to a lower, far less impressive extent) and she will settle nicely and do well here. Sara is a tough first draw tho.
Don't know about far less impressive. Ana's first 4 RG's have so far brought more success than Venus in her first 4 Wimbledons. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts