Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is RybaKWEENa ever going to happen? :sad: So much talent but still kind of stuck in that range between 100-200.
Nice to see Katka move on though, she's fun to watch with her quirky technique. :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I think the bigger question here is how in the heck did Siniakova win a match in straights? I'm happy but quite frankly confused.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I cannot believe she won, I was expecting a last set bagel :tears:

Next is Sakkari, who is not an easy opponent, but definitely winnable. She better rack up those points before she has to face either of Naomi/Vika. The draw has not been kind to her beyond the first round unfortunately.

I think the bigger question here is how in the heck did Siniakova win a match in straights? I'm happy but quite frankly confused.
Aren't we all :lol:

·
Registered
6,459 Posts
Didn't see any of the second set, but caught most of the 1st and I'd imagine the turning point was that awful shank from Rybakina on set point in the tie break. She'd just got it back from *2-5 to *5-6 in the TB, hit a good serve with Siniakova did well to return and then all that hard work for nothing, especially as she was playing catch up for most of the set. She wasn't happy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts