Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Delusional Jankobitch
7,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay... I'll make the thread.

As I posted in Live Commentary:

If you'd have told me before this match started Serena would be playing like utter shite, lose the first set, scream, play only marginally better but still emphatically below standard but enough to not be absolutely awful I would be.... not fucking surprised.

Why y'all acting brand new?

Maybe it's because I'm a Jankobitch... :shrug:

·
Registered
42,278 Posts
Roland Garros R1: Serena slides past Diatchenko 26 61 60

Not much to say, was quite a mess, maybe she’ll grow into the tournament maybe she’ll pull out injured

Nice to see Marion Buttoli interviewing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
703 Posts
Literally everyone knew Diatchenko was done when Rena let out that massive yell at the start of the second set. Russian won a solitary game after that. Before that, it was amateur level from Williams who refused to run, play defense or even make routine shots.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Re: Roland Garros R1: Serena slides past Diatchenko 26 61 60

After almost caused me a heart attack, Diatchenko got the treatment she deserved when Serena woke up.

·
Registered
575 Posts

Bianca "ScalpHunter" Andreescu like it.

·
Registered
23,254 Posts
she's so going to lose to first decent top50 opponent. footwork is so tragic they'd have to invent a new word for it... :spit:

·
Registered
34,197 Posts
I only saw the third set but it was a pretty horrendous level. All Williams had to do was hit the ball in the court basically. Her draw is so easy though for the next few rounds, the only players I can see beating her before the quarterfinals are a GOATing Danielle Rose Collins or Andreescu if she can rediscover her IW level. Barty has the ability but shat her pants last year so I doubt this time would be any different.

I saw her on court interview and it looks like she hasn't been practicing her French so much lately :lol:. I remember it was very good in the past though (I think when she won in 2015 and she gave quite a good speech all in French).

Reactions: Hanan Ubis

·
Registered
115,521 Posts
Vita went away quick after set 1. Early in set 2 was as bad a service game as you will see

·
La nuit je mens
87,988 Posts

Set 1 : Diatchenko playing okish against a flat Serena.

First game of set 2, Serena makes a few screams, Diatchenko hit a comical DF.

Rest of the match : Serena playing a bit better while Diatchenko is an embarrassment to her own ranking.

·
Premium Member
64,846 Posts
Congrats Serena :inlove:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I bet she will not play Round 2

1 - 20 of 101 Posts