1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
masha will win

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
After the match against Patty i think Maria will win!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I don't think it'll be as easy for Maria as everyone thinks, Anna has pushed her before and Maria won't be able to just overpower her on clay as she has done on other surfaces.

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Anna will win. this time (hope so) :D :D :D

·
Registered
18,514 Posts
I don't think it'll be as easy for Maria as everyone thinks, Anna has pushed her before and Maria won't be able to just overpower her on clay as she has done on other surfaces.
Believe it or not I think clay will work to Maria's benefit for once.

Anna doesn't move as well on clay. Her strokes are less effective because she relies on robbing opponents of time by taking the ball early and hitting flat. She can't hit heavy topspin balls to push Maria back, and she doesn't have Schnyder's (very impressive) serve.

I think this will be a straight sets win for Maria, who will be driving her forehand to all corners and having her way. And if it is close, Maria will still win.

·
King
28,854 Posts
Anna is going to kick her ass. Anna took care of a better clay courter today in Safarova who even hits the ball harder

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Shara in 2 :scared:

·
Registered
23,292 Posts
as much as it pains me to say it, anna just isnt comfortable enough on clay to touch maria i dont think

had lucie kept her ue's down i think she would have beaten anna today, maria won't hit as many

maria in 2...maybe one will be close but im not optomistic

·
Registered
394 Posts
Not even close

Chakvetadze 61-31 (ret. due to be out of gas)

Chakvetadze will eat some sharapova whoopass.

Another entry in the Chakvetadze beat your sorry ass club:kiss:

·
Banned
9,861 Posts
Maria will prevail, once again. In straight.

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
Maria plays the one quarterfinalist out of 7 she can beat. I swear someone's paying a huge sum to fix these draws.

Anna in 2, just because.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Anna will win. Even if Sharapova does the hand thing again.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll pray for Anna.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts