Tennis Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Marion is very thin but am even more surprised at how bad her skin looks. Not judging though, just don't remember her skin looking like that. :surprise:

Anyway, this was a great win for Serena. The 2nd and 3rd set were exactly how I thought this match would go, tough set followed by a str8 forward one. The first set was an abomination but Serena probably needed a tough match, and good on Yulia for playing so solidly.
I think she's not eating properly, if she's even eating.

She's losing so much weight, it's just not healthy at all.

Someone should help her before she's completely worn out.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Crazy to think Putintseva was a couple games away from a grand slam SF.

I also can't get over how young she is. To a lesser extent than Pavlyuchenkova, she's someone we heard about when she was really young, and while she definitely 'made it' on tour never quite broke through to the next level.

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
I forgot how much Serena drove up my blood pressure with these matches. She found the 5th gear in the 3rd set that we all know love and worship, but Jesus this was a lot to handle at the time.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
This must go down as one of the worst Slams in recent memory- and a lot of it wasn't even the player's fault.
Agreed! Still remember the shocker that they actually lost power due to heavy rains and there was literally no broadcasting signals.... I'm still keeping the parts of the third round matches when they could only offer pictures from security cam after the rain before the power issue got solved. LOL

121 - 126 of 126 Posts