Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vamos Georgina!!
Olga will be out of the Top 200 soon if she keeps playing this BBB moonballing game.

·
Registered
16,943 Posts
She has no idea how to play tennis , she won that Moscow MM by fluke.

Reactions: DropShotAce

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Georgina really won me over during her speech when she lost the doubles final in Morocco. She was very quirky and extremely humble, to the point of self degradation. Basically her expectations of her tennis are very low, but I think she has game, despite her poor forehand. She has a big serve and solid backhand, but it has still surprised me that she has made inroads on the clay here. I hope she can qualify.

·
Registered
8,510 Posts
It was actually Garcia Perez the moonballing queen today, and Olga went completely off the boil losing 5 games in a row from a break up at 2*-1 in the third. She's in a real bad mental state as of now with many close 3 sets losses, but she's only 18 and with loads of talent, so no real need to worry for the long term prospects.

·
Registered
28,458 Posts
Georgina really won me over during her speech when she lost the doubles final in Morocco. She was very quirky and extremely humble, to the point of self degradation. Basically her expectations of her tennis are very low, but I think she has game, despite her poor forehand. She has a big serve and solid backhand, but it has still surprised me that she has made inroads on the clay here. I hope she can qualify.
She is very sweet, humble and self aware and she made her tennis career basically all by herself with lot of finantial sacrifice from her family with barely any external support.
And she is love with her fans.

It’s baffling such a person has haters here already.

We need to remember (to see what kind of person she is) she came to help Bouzkova when she was cramping in US Open Q, match she eventually lost and Bouzkova (who is so sweet also) was really grateful with her for her sportsmanship.

https://www.tennisforum.com/12-gene...ia-perez-6-2-6-7-4-6-2-a.html#/topics/1318605

·
Registered
8,404 Posts
Always happy to see her win matches :cheer: She has a second round to defend. Really difficult task to beat Lottner now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts