Registered
438 Posts
At least she's come trough:)

She hit 4 (!) winners.

lmao @ that website.

·
A Young Troubadour.
16,344 Posts
Damn, for a second I thought Pauline was destined to be a grand slam champion :bigcry: :tape: :lol:

Oh well, great tournament for you, Pauline and a nice fight against a "good" player. :yeah:

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
3 sets against someone outside the world's top 150? I'm hoping that Pauline was inspired by the French crowd :)

Well done Na :hug:

·
Premium Member
182,033 Posts
Pauline :sad: so close :bigcry:

a new high for her now though ;)

·
Team WTAworld
6,225 Posts
Na played kind of awful and kept hitting UEs in the match. :eek:
Luckily she won it and had some nice winners in the end of match. ;)
I saw part of the match,Pauline wasn't that weak(at least today).Especially her forehand is very powerful and unpredictable.:eek:

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Who does Na play now?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Oh,yeah,she did not play well in the 2nd set. But she played just well enough to win her 3rd set to win the match.^_^

Pauline put up a good fight and lifted her game after losing the 1st set.

·
Registered
29,531 Posts
only can say: THANK GOD

Still cant believe she won :unsure: Parmentier was playing with more consistency. Furthermore she has a very good serve!!! I was impressed with it. And made some nice winners at key points (especially with her forehand, yep) Fortunately Li made the winners in key points too... (thank god to a lucky netcord point in the last game...). She was hitting very hard. And making impressive winners, and a lot of UEs. She tried to go for the winner at every shot :help: . And she wants to go for the lines every time. If she has empty court for a shot, she wants to put in at the corner :spit: You know this is clay. And although she hits really hard, the court is slow and players have more time to, at least, return the ball back. This is where she has problems. Because on a hard court, that first shot would be unreturnable. But here she has to make like 3 winners to win a point you know.

Na got angry at second set for a call. She was discussing with the judge. She and her husband are very emotional like you know. This can be really dangerous for her sometimes.

Great she reaches 3r :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts