Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice win Jelena. I think she had a couple of struggles in the match but nothing major :):yeah:

Catalina :hug: Nice to see you get at least one win :)

·
Art & Futures
20,925 Posts
Castano played a very scrappy match.
Jelena played pretty crappy too, but played less crappy.

Good job jelena for figuring out how to win!!!! :worship: :worship:

now play well against VENUS. You'll need to bring up your game!!!

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
Hmm, another awful display of Jelena :( I hope she'll significantly improve vs. Venus.
JJ's stats are: zero aces, 3 DF, 5 winners (including service), 32 UE's. Good thing Castano menaged to made 56 UE's

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
Well not the best match but it wasn't needed today :shrug:
I love TTC's commentator. He mentioned something about Jelena being a great person and very down to earth and that it's really great to see her smiling a lot :D I couldn't agree more with him :worship:

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
I love TTC's commentator. He mentioned something about Jelena being a great person and very down to earth and that it's really great to see her smiling a lot :D I couldn't agree more with him :worship:
agreed - Jankovic is a great gal!

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
Aha, she was laughing like crazy several times during the match. It seemed some spectators were shouting funny encouragements to JJ :)

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
32 UFE's :eek:

How many times did Jelena lose her serve this time?

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Go Venus! Wipe The Floor With Her!

·
Registered
860 Posts
:drool: :dance: I love you Jelena..:bigclap:

·
Art & Futures
20,925 Posts
32 UFE's :eek:

How many times did Jelena lose her serve this time?
jelena is one of the worst servers for a top player, but she is one of the best breakers =)

she lost her serve 3 times. i hope she raises her percentage for friday's match. it was @ 64% today, which isn't bad but for her it is, considering her 1st serve isn't that great to begin with.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Too much UE but in the end it was a clear win, baby.:worship::)

But now the time has come to shift up the gears.

You will do it.:angel:

GO JJ:bounce:

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
jelena is one of the worst servers for a top player, but she is one of the best breakers =)

she lost her serve 3 times. i hope she raises her percentage for friday's match. it was @ 64% today, which isn't bad but for her it is, considering her 1st serve isn't that great to begin with.
Thx for the info. Her service games remind me of Hingis...occasionally able to crack a first serve but normally it's weak and the 2nd serve is just spun in. And Hingis breaks serve a lot too when she's playing well...but their games are generally not much alike.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts