Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We still have lots of news about Sabine Appelmans..but what about Dominique? Who has news about her?

·
Registered
15,627 Posts
I think Dominique spends most of the time now playing w/ her child, playing golf and telling people about healthy food... :)

Ann Devries is Elke Clijsters' coach now :D

Daphne Van de Zande is er... er... don't know :)

Sandra Wasserman still lives in Israel I think...

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
Shes in vilvoorde supposedly :p

·
Registered
15,627 Posts
Gosh the retired Belgian Babes still love tennis :)

Laurence & Daphne in Antwerp! Who would've thought that they would play? Not me!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
lol @ per

Domi is probably working in her husbands shop (not getting paid either!!;) )

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
No wonder he's dreaming of her, those moonballs make everyone fall asleep :D

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Dominique was one of the most likeable tennis player

·
Registered
15,627 Posts
After her WTA-career Sandra Wasserman moved to Israel (is she perhaps jewish? With a name like Wasserman...:confused: ) to start working with young talents.
It's a bit like the VTV-Centre in Flanders. There was once an article on Sandra in PlayTennis Magazine about her life now in Israel.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I spoke to Laurence in Antwerp. She told me that she is studying sportsmanagement in Brussels and was only playing Antwerp because there was still a free place. She also will play Belgian Championships and maybe the tournament in Brussels in July. Let's hope to see her there.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Anybody know what happened to Nancy Feber..? Remember hanging out with her when worked the Eastbourne tourn way back in '97, then nothing...

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Nancy Feber!!?

Hey,
i was a mad fan of Nancy Feber, and am saddend to find no mention of her in this thread..i would love to know what the story was with her?? have searched and searched and the last result of hers was in early 1998! i believe if she had continued she would have been at least a top 40 player!Probably even better than that. She was awesome!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts