6,556 Posts
Marat :D :D :D :D The place where he belongs :worship:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Reactions: vs1

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
In fact, the number 1 Tennisplayer.
But he belongs on both, number 1 sexlist AND tennisplayer :)

Reactions: AKTW

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
Oh, once again, Anna Kournikova can be the 1st in that kind of lists :p lol !

I really think that Anna Kournikova and Jelena Dokic are too " Barbie ". The number # 1 for me Elena Dementieva, she' s got inner beauty, and she is really " smart ".

However, The men ranking is " good ", but I don' t see Arnaud Clément :p :D :) !!!!!

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
you have to admit tho, however barbie-ish they are, Anna K and Jelena are STUNNING

so is Elena D :) and the rest of the ladies

go Marat and James!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Can't believe everyone buys into the Kournikova hype - do you all seriously have to be told who is the most attractive and then follow along like sheep. She has a chubby little face and people like Dementieva, Venus and Serena are much more natural beauties. Oh well, it's the only way Anna K will get to # 1!

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
:worship: :worship: @ Mark Newman!

It's ridiculous that Myskina was mentioned and Olga wasn't LOL.. Olga is much more sexier than Myskina, in any ways.. In fact I cannot see HOW ANASTASIA SEXY! Can somebody explain me?

Venus sexier than Serena? That's another thing to argue about it.. I don't think so, and I believe many others do noy think so aswell.. Venus can be pretty and etc.. but she doesn't explore this sexy image from her, so I don't see how can she be sexy.. Specially wearing all these white outfits, looking Jesus Christ :p

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
BTW I'm still ROFL... At Hantuchova at 5, in front of IRODA, SCHETT, SERENA AND MARTINA!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I hate the way people bitch about anna and say she is average looking--believe me if the women in the world looked like the average Anna-i would sleep outside, in a tent, in a really busy place. The fact is the majority of the population in america are fat--and therefore ugly (yes some people can be attractive when they are fat--but how many? (can anybody name an attractive fat person???). And since the rest of the world are following in america's fast food footsteps--Anna just gets more and more attractive,

SHE LOOKS GREAT ON THE TENNIS COURT, ITS JUST JEALOUS PEOPLE THAT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HER!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
Bezza said:
The fact is the majority of the population in america are fat--and therefore ugly (yes some people can be attractive when they are fat--but how many? (can anybody name an attractive fat person???). And since the rest of the world are following in america's fast food footsteps--Anna just gets more and more attractive,
Huh?? :confused: What a pathetic excuse to make Anna look pretty huh? Sorry.. From where I came from, people are not fat, not like in America, and still I don't think that Anna is that attractive

If you like girls with a babyface, that seems to never change, even when they're 70, so that's ok in thinking that Anna or Daniela are sexy.. Cause they are this biotype.. But I don't see nothing attractive at this.

I think it's a problem that don't let them develop a proportional adult face. Dunno :confused:

·
Premium Member
10,292 Posts
Miss AnnaK #1 Forever!!!

'Nuff said! :worship:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Alex on 10:rolleyes: hmm..better the other list anyway :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts