Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Does anyone have the Rankings for the last 52 weeks broken down into a week by week basis in Excel or something similar that they could send me? I would appreciate it if any one does.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Professional Cynic
3,175 Posts
I think Aloysius does something with them in .pdf format although I don't know if they keep them all. Sorry to put Aloysius on the line. Otherwise you could try asking the WTAtour people.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you :)

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That poster has not posted in 4 months :sad:

Anyone else? please :)

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will try that :)

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do they have a E-mail address?

There doesn't appear to be one on there website :eek:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I doubt it as it only concerns the look of the site :sad:

Amazing that there so many members on this board and only 1 has bothered to help out in anyway :eek:

·
Professional Cynic
3,175 Posts
Flatstat said:
I doubt it as it only concerns the look of the site :sad:
True, but they might be able to pass it on to someone, afterall, they have to get their stats from somewhere... Although, now I think of it, they probably wouldn't :rolleyes:

Amazing that there so many members on this board and only 1 has bothered to help out in anyway :eek:
Clearly I am farandaway the nicest person here, but then I always knew that! :angel:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
geewhiz said:
Clearly I am farandaway the nicest person here, but then I always knew that! :angel:

I gave you some rep points. I'm not sure if it is meant to be used in that manner, but you helped me so I thought you deserved it :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts