Tennis Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
I doubt Poe will reply here...

I don't see any reason why we'd need such a forum. Just post your crappy polls with the rest of the crap down in NT? :p

Polls are rarely a place where you'll see discussion, so you'll create what... ten polls a day, people will vote and the next day they're gone into oblivion... I don't think this warrants an entire forum in a place where there is total chaos anyway. Like the Dr. says, we don't have a history in dividing NT into subfora. Hell, i think we didn't even create a subforum for the Olympics.

So just use your common sense when you create a poll. There can be more polls in NT than now, just don't overdo it. Just like with creating new threads...

See, sometimes you better not ask for a reply... ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
64,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
carot said:
I doubt Poe will reply here...

I don't see any reason why we'd need such a forum. Just post your crappy polls with the rest of the crap down in NT? :p

Polls are rarely a place where you'll see discussion, so you'll create what... ten polls a day, people will vote and the next day they're gone into oblivion... I don't think this warrants an entire forum in a place where there is total chaos anyway. Like the Dr. says, we don't have a history in dividing NT into subfora. Hell, i think we didn't even create a subforum for the Olympics.

So just use your common sense when you create a poll. There can be more polls in NT than now, just don't overdo it. Just like with creating new threads...

See, sometimes you better not ask for a reply... ;)
:crying2:

But the majority of posters seem to like the idea :( What happened to democracy :p :lol:

·
36,597 Posts
Who gave you the idea this board is a democracy?! :eek: Blasphemy!

·
36,597 Posts

·
Registered
17,064 Posts

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
carot said:
Who gave you the idea this board is a democracy?! :eek: Blasphemy!

MAy I ask you where is this board at?

Where is the board located at? (country, city)

·
Registered
217 Posts
nice joke... i almost rolled on the floor...

too bad i just had my breakfast!

41 - 54 of 54 Posts