Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,702 Posts
From "Kiwi Chick" with 0 posts... (i.e. Sophie_Angel)

Dont fucking say that to Marri!!! she rules! and who ya calling annoying! you flood the board with your posts, u ave nearly 3000 in over 2 months!!!!!

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
anton said:
i guess you are right.

i put this one person on my ignore list but she is still stalking me in rep comments :sad: :sad:
yeah if they can't pm you to tell you that you suck...the rep thing is the way to do it now, i guess. irritating.

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rebecca said:
"there's nobody giving 200 points STOP LYING AND CHEATING
"

Gee, Anton, I wonder who that came from ?! *tries her best to keep a straight face while pretending to look totally beside herself with confusion*

The worst comment that I have ever gotten, I won't post, since it's been taken care of :cool:

what do you mean by "taken care of"?

I thought the admins dont do anything about rep comments.

About the funniest comment I ever got was that somebody told me to "stop talking about #$#%^%^#" or "I will continue to vote you down!"

Like I give a hoot :rolleyes:

·
Banned
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DeuceDiva said:
yeah if they can't pm you to tell you that you suck...the rep thing is the way to do it now, i guess. irritating.
I stopped reading her PMs and rep comments but now I can just laugh at her and post it in here and let everybody read it.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
anton said:
About the funniest comment I ever got was that somebody told me to "stop talking about #$#%^%^#" or "I will continue to vote you down!"

Like I give a hoot :rolleyes:
Dude, look at your signature. I think you do. LOL.

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
damn Anton and the rest of you here so far, you get some interesting comments.. I have gotten all nice comments :angel: One neg. with a smile :rolleyes: The most surprising is from people that i don't interact with on the board...i did get one saying something about my *white* boyfriend but that wasn't interesting, it was just *predictable*....

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
bajangurl said:
damn Anton and the rest of you here so far, you get some interesting comments.. I have gotten all nice comments :angel: One neg. with a smile :rolleyes: The most surprising is from people that i don't interact with on the board...i did get one saying something about my *white* boyfriend but that wasn't interesting, it was just *predictable*....
lol...ha! all of mine are real nice, joy...just one that comes around every now and then...oh well, not worth mentioning... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.