Tennis Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
27,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
now a member of ITF as well

from next year will be eligible to play in Davis Cup and Fed Cup
Yup. :cheer: I'm so excited my country is now a member of ITF. Even though we will probably not do well in the coming years, but judging it from some of the talents spotted in the academy where I train, Tennis is up for an awesome player from Kosovo soon.

·
61,960 Posts
Subscribed :inlove:
I actually chose a Kosovari player for my FWTT profile :hearts:

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
I can't stop laughing at some of the post in here. Poor Kosovo

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Nope we just speak standard Albanian.Yep there are some who listen to Ceca but most of them are just for joking and we just joke with each other awww you listen to CECA and stuff but there are a lot of peoples who like her:shrug:

Well no one is in danger from visiting Kosova trust me. Have you ever been there to see it by yourself if it is dangerous or you just heard from others and you created an opinion about it? Cause you should come and visit us and then talk :yeah:

I'm not sure if I am a member of that group or not. It can be :shrug: but I'm not sure I have to check that out :)
Anyone speaking Serbian would be in danger there, to say this isn't true is a big fat lie!

Many Serbs haven't returned back there because they get attacked. I'm hoping the younger generation will work together to fix this, but it's not looking good.

·
Registered
156 Posts
is there a ranked albanian or serbian from kosovo? junior or senior....i mean, i know the country is tiny and 3rd world.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Adrijana Lekaj (former croatian world number 325) played her first tournament in 2 years, her first under the flag of Kosovo, and won the doubles tournament in Maribor (SLO - 15K - Clay). She had a decent run in singles too, qualifying for the main draw before losing to the 6th seed :yeah:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts