Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REPORT from Paris

SO elena will play tomorrow....at 12a.m. well she never like the match in the begining of the day BUT we will be there with French Lover ,Phillerouge, Romaindm and two of my friend so 6. And I can say you that she will see and heard us, Russian flag, T-shirt and scarf with Elena on it is also prepare and I also make some little songs ;) for her so she will think she is in home.

For the news: I SEE her today, so amazing....she was so charming, lovelly, nice, sweet, smile , well incredible. She take a pics with me with a lot of pleasure especially when she understand that I was very shy, I have to thanks my BESTfriend Cindy for talk Russian ;) and be not shy at all :lol:. I also have a personal signature with my name and for finish I give her all the letter that some of you send me and also a little gift that I make to her, maybe a stupid one because it's actually a little key door plush elephant who carries happiness (don't know if it's good english sorry). So she thanks me a lot (all in french) and say to me to thanks you all very much for your support. And she smile so much time and seems quite happy with this gift and the letters.

Here is my report and 2 pics of this days ;)
For the pics on the court I actually didn't have a numeric one but old argentic so you will have to wait next week sorry ;)

AND I HATE TO SEE ME IN PICS SO PLEASE IT'S A BIG THINK FOR ME TO POST IT INE THE FORUM

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
Lena looks incredible ,such clear skin and bright blue eyes! she doesnt look too jetlagged..shes stunning!

·
Registered
591 Posts
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: evinrude15 :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:drool: That`s the best and warmest report I`ve ever seen! :drool:
:bowdown: Please, go on evinrude15! :bowdown:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Such Cute pictures!! I am so jealous of you getting to watch elena!! Keep us updated!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
evinrude15 said:
REPORT from Paris

SO elena will play tomorrow....at 12a.m. well she never like the match in the begining of the day BUT we will be there with French Lover ,Phillerouge, Romaindm and two of my friend so 6. And I can say you that she will see and heard us, Russian flag, T-shirt and scarf with Elena on it is also prepare and I also make some little songs ;) for her so she will think she is in home.

For the news: I SEE her today, so amazing....she was so charming, lovelly, nice, sweet, smile , well incredible. She take a pics with me with a lot of pleasure especially when she understand that I was very shy, I have to thanks my BESTfriend Cindy for talk Russian ;) and be not shy at all :lol:. I also have a personal signature with my name and for finish I give her all the letter that some of you send me and also a little gift that I make to her, maybe a stupid one because it's actually a little key door plush elephant who carries happiness (don't know if it's good english sorry). So she thanks me a lot (all in french) and say to me to thanks you all very much for your support. And she smile so much time and seems quite happy with this gift and the letters.

Here is my report and 2 pics of this days ;)
For the pics on the court I actually didn't have a numeric one but old argentic so you will have to wait next week sorry ;)

AND I HATE TO SEE ME IN PICS SO PLEASE IT'S A BIG THINK FOR ME TO POST IT INE THE FORUM

Fantastic! Great! Lena is the nicest person in the world, hehe. Thanks for this report evin, and thanks for giving Lena our lettres.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Corswandt said:
*sighs*

Lena looks like an angel.

This is definetly true!

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
Marine you're so lucky to be so close to her :)
Thanks for sharing it with us :kiss:

·
Registered
23,559 Posts
OMG>...if that happens to me..i will faint......!!

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Rats. I didn't have a chance to send a note.

Oh well, cheer loud enough for all of us!

Lena D rocks, and 'rude rocks too!

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
OMG Marine, i am a kinda jealous now, but i might get my chance if i have the chance to go to Rosmalen this year, so i might be able to see the Golden Godess :) :hearts: :inlove:

Marine, You don't look too bad either :)

*Schaam Schaam :eek:*

*Shame Shame :eek: *

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
azmad_88 said:
OMG>...if that happens to me..i will faint......!!
Most probably with me too, its such a pity that i missed the huge chance of seeing Lena last year at Rosmalen, becuz she got injured :sad: but i really hope i can go, it would disastrous for me if i cant go, then i have to wait another year :( Becuz Rosmalen is the only WTA tournament i can go to here in Holland :sad:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
well, if I meet Elena some day, I will not see her straight at her eyes, you know, the greek myths are full of stories about people who beheld the Gods and became blind...
damn it, I didn't send a note, please Evin, if you see her again, tell her about me, would you? :)

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
psichogaucho said:
well, if I meet Elena some day, I will not see her straight at her eyes, you know, the greek myths are full of stories about people who beheld the Gods and became blind...
damn it, I didn't send a note, please Evin, if you see her again, tell her about me, would you? :)

Plus Andy if I may be so bold ,looking STRAIGHT into her eyes are not an option ,cos like me ,and loads of others ,you are somewhat shorter than she is..hehehehe :lol:

1 - 20 of 91 Posts