Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Rennae did not "out" Lisa, but the reporter who wrote the Bulletin article did. Lisa knew the reporter was going to say Rennae and Lisa had been together and she did not ask the reporter not to include her name. She read it, and was ok with it. So I just want people to stop pointing the finger at Rennae.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Renne is fine, and is in good health. She told me just after Xmas her schedule was pretty much the same schedule as always, but she was going to play Doha and Dubai.. She's not mentioned anything to me about retirement this year, I think people are speculating about the Olympics. She is playing the full year with Peschke - unless someone can tell me different and then I'll ask Rennae to confirm it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Thanks for your thoughts azza. Opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one, and somethimes they stink.

Reactions: ozfan44

·
Registered
816 Posts
Anyway the question is where is Rennae Stubbs? - the answer in the final with Kveta in Doha

·
Registered
816 Posts
The girls aren't playing well and meet a tough pairing in the next round. It's a worry

·
Registered
816 Posts
Lets hope she can do it ......... it's my birthday and I emailed her last night saying it would be the perfect present ......... no pressure on her there then!

·
Registered
816 Posts
With the Willys out the winner should come from the lower half of the draw ....... perhaps?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.