Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the Andy Roddick vs H.T. Lee match and the womens doubles match between Schett/Farina Ella and Stubbs/Raymond.
On one point it looked like Schett had hit the ball and it bounced on the court and THEN over the net. So Stubbs complained to the umpire and then turned to Schett walked a little pass the net to Schett's side and started agruing with her over what happened. Schett was just as insistent as Stubbs and they stood there for about 30 seconds maybe more arguing. I was a little shocked that Stubbs had the audacity to start arguing with her opponent. It was quite funny.
But then when they won and shook hands with Schett and Farina Ella Renea and Barbara did a little playful arm wrestle. So all's good.

:)

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
Rennae has a great sense of humor.

It seems they were quite passionate about their tennis but able to put it aside after and be friendly. GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!! :D

·
Registered
816 Posts
What was the final score though? I gather Rennae and Lisa must have won.......... I mean there's no way Rennae would have joked at the end otherwise, she usually dives off court like a cat with a firework up her arse!!!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Babs was wearing a really short white skirt and a tight red top. Hair in the usual pony tail.

Renae and Lisa had on those matching outfits. Tell you one thing, Renae gets annoyed a lot on the court. Sheesh, calm down girl!

Can't remember the score. Stbbs/Raymond won. I think it was 6-4, 4-6, 6-1.

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
<font size=5 color=blue>Onwards & Upwards! Good Job Girls!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Yep....great result..........in yet another final:)

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
LOL!!! They were arguing during points?lol

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeh they did. It was amusing. Everyone's yelling, "Let it go Renae" but she wouldn't. Kept going. Babs had this sort of astonished face and kept flicking her arms around and denying it happened. Made for an interesting game though.

:)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Rennae isn't your typical Aussie, is she? One, she's a Grand Slam champion (Ouch! ;)). Two, she's not as laid-back as most of the other Aussie girls. But I guess her intensity is a good thing. It keeps her hungry for chasing titles. It's when she gets too emotional that it becomes a worry. Sometimes she's a bit too hard on herself. She needs to focus on the task at hand, and not get involved in arguments that she's never going to win anyway. But having said that, she can be a very humourous person.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts