1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,359 Posts
Wertheim = kak

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I remember when we started that great "shortest books ever" thread and later he published something similar - in particular almost an exact copy of what another poster had written (something to do with Serena's food poisoning at Wimbledon)

·
Registered
47,638 Posts
I thought he only copied from tennis-x.com?! So now´s he copying from here too?!

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
IF this is @ all true, I'd blame the "suits" @ Sports Illustrated. As some of you know, the AOL-TimeWarner corporate "marraige" was a financial flop. They laid off many folks inc. writers. Jon now covers basketball more than tennis.

·
Banned
3,628 Posts
I thought somebody said something about being ready to marry a wonderful girl, being committed to this girl, would try to be a good citizen, and spend less time on message boards etc. I guess that is also a troll too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah, Car Key Boi is back! :)

I knew you can't live without that board. Did you finally convince your fiancee that it is very important for us to be trolled by you? That you even join sex web cams just to please us? ;)

Welcome back! :bounce:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
What, and people here never talk about whats in his column? 95% of news stories are made up of other people reports and second hand sources.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts