Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Banned
14,953 Posts
Justine will win 7-5 4-6 6-1.

· Registered
882 Posts
Please tell me she has sorted out that serve :lol::lol: if people did not see the match at last years french open the girl has the worst serve in the world

· Banned
14,953 Posts
Jen'sFan said:
she'll win alot easier than that. she's alot better than 2002
So is Aniko.

· Enemy of Art
13,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aniko's game is still very solid...don't forget, she qualified for Wimbledon and made the third round (including a win over seeded Shaughnessy), and now has come through qualifying here, and is apparently playing very well.

You don't really need an overpowering serve to compete well on the WTA Tour. You won't win as much as you could, but it's not necessary.

· Registered
5,684 Posts
She was having back problems, wasn't she. I watched her play earlier this year and she was having trouble then. The trainer had to come and stretch her out. Anikrobat...... is cute and pouty, but really I expect Justine to take care of her.

But...... I guess it's not the very easy draw then, is it? :)

· Banned
14,953 Posts
Stop making excuses.

Aniko won fair and square.

Thanks.

· Registered
7,116 Posts
starr said:
She was having back problems, wasn't she. I watched her play earlier this year and she was having trouble then. The trainer had to come and stretch her out. Anikrobat...... is cute and pouty, but really I expect Justine to take care of her.

But...... I guess it's not the very easy draw then, is it? :)
You mean Justine last year? It wasnt any back injury but she had bronchitis.

· Registered
882 Posts
Yes Justine was very ill she had the flu and a ear infaction. I understand you dont need an overpowering serve but i mean the girl first serve was as bad as Elena D second serve, and im not joking. She must of improved it or just been really luky in Wimbledon like at the french

· Registered
11,079 Posts
Go Aniko!! :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.