Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Itf announced that yesterday there was a new record in attendance for FED CUP in Belgrade Arena between Serbia and Japan...New record is 15.000.118 spectators for a Fed Cup matches!

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
Woohoo :worship: wish I was there too :bigcry:

·
Registered
556 Posts
you mean 15,118 not 15 million people?

·
Registered
31,977 Posts
Itf announced that yesterday there was a new record in attendance for FED CUP in Belgrade Arena between Serbia and Japan...New record is 15.000.118 spectators for a Fed Cup matches!
15 million or 15000 full people and 0.118 Sugiyama. :p;)

·
Long live.
5,190 Posts
:clap2:

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Hmmm im not surprised really.

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
:bigclap:

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
:woohoo:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Fantastic, great to see Jelena and Ana really promoting the sport in Serbia. If only we could have record-breaking attendence in the rest of the world outside the slams.

·
Registered
10,049 Posts
Fantastic, great to see Jelena and Ana really promoting the sport in Serbia. If only we could have record-breaking attendence in the rest of the world outside the slams.
Well without naming names - some of the prima donnas in other countries don't regard playing for their country as an honour and give it a pass. I'm sure if all the very top players played - there might be bigger crowds elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Well without naming names - some of the prima donnas in other countries don't regard playing for their country as an honour and give it a pass. I'm sure if all the very top players played - there might be bigger crowds elsewhere.
You need not mention any names because we all know who they are. Some countries however are lucky in that they have many top players to pick from that the notable absence of the other top players in non-Olympic years isn't felt too badly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts