Tennis Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What recommendations do you have of shoes for wide feet? I play on hard court only, about 3-4 times a week, intense matchplay, 4.5 player. TIA

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can get Nike Air Moarch here is the link: Amazon.com | Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer | Athletic

I'm not a fan of some of corporate Nike's SJW stances but credit where it's due...these are well made, long-lasting, comfortable shoes and they're priced right.

I bought my first pair of Nike Air Monarch Trainers about 15 years ago. I still wear them. They have been one of the most durable shoes I've ever worn. But, they are showing some age.

The new model feels much more stiff than I remember the originals feeling. I'll probably have to wear them a week or so just to break them in. May have to rub a little dirt on them, too, because...d**n, they're white.

NOTE: I have very wide feet and the standard width in this style fits me perfectly. The original pair I bought were US10 size and that's what I bought to replace them. They still fit my foot very well. In everything else I wear a 9.5EE so I'd say they run a little wide and a little small.

Some other suggestions:
You can also try these shoes they also come in wide sizes.
Maybe this review will also help you check this: Best Tennis Shoes For Wide Feet 2020 | Fitfootpro

1 - 2 of 2 Posts