Tennis Forum banner

Real reasons?

• She loves tennis.

Votes: 62 40.5%
  • She wants to prove herself.

Votes: 13 8.5%
  • Justine's quit makes her easy to win.

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • She needs money under the ongoing world financial crisis.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • She wants to "teach a lesson" to other girls in the weakest era.

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • She wants to counterbalance the Williams dominance.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Others.Please specify.

Votes: 11 7.2%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw these points somewhere,what do you think about?

Why I can't post a poll here.:fiery:

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I finally made this poll:eek:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
she loves tennis and her husband can take care of the kids if he retires.

·
Banned
3,492 Posts
I think she's thinking that the field is weak and she can make some ripe pickings. Justine is gone, non-entities are winning titles/making finals and semis. She probably thinks it's all there for the taking. Good luck to her. I personally am really looking forward to her return.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
she sees that is a good time to comeback, she won't have any problem with this new girls, she can handle it and do well (except with the WS)

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
"It all started with preparing for the gala match at Wimbledon. It was all pretty laid back. But I liked it so much I was onto my training schedule from my pro days, and then the hunger for more came automatically," Clijsters said. "I look at this as a second career, not as a comeback, as I am now in a situation where not everything revolves around tennis 24 hours a day. We'll see how I, Jada and the others in my environment can handle this."

That's a great statement, isn't it?

:)

·
Registered
450 Posts
she can't do anything else... she played tennis for more than 20 years. to be a mother is really nice, but it not filled her out. i knew that when she retired two years ago. justine will come back again too, because there isn't anything else in her life.

·
Registered
22,165 Posts
I think she's thinking that the field is weak and she can make some ripe pickings. Justine is gone, non-entities are winning titles/making finals and semis. She probably thinks it's all there for the taking. Good luck to her. I personally am really looking forward to her return.
Yes.

·
Registered
27,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nearly 50% people believe she loves tennis:yeah:

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Ummmm I think this question was answered in her press conference. There is no real reason to doubt her answer......

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
$$$ :p

·
it's just me against the music.
27,316 Posts
I think it's money, tennis, and a possible Slam [Roland Garros] title.

She'd love to be the first mom to comeback and win a slam, especially with Justine out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
She obviously feels she can compete, when players of the ability of Jankovic, Ivanovic can get to # 1 and win Grand Slams then why not give it another go!!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
She loves tennis and wants to compete. Also, it will be easier for her with Brian retiring to support her. Maybe the death of her father has something to do with it? I think he would have wanted her to come back and do what she loves.

So excited aboput the comeback. :hearts:

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Other:
-because she's a drama queen
-to piss me off

Reactions: *Jool*
1 - 20 of 46 Posts