Tennis Forum banner

3221 - 3240 of 3250 Posts

·
Registered
199,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,221
Think the season is gonna get cancelled? Or just postsponed?
Yes looks likely then at least west ham will not be relegated like the team close where I live. The frustrating you dunno when you will meet your fellow football fans again. Yes the weekend really missed premier league and others and the smaller teams I regularly visit

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
While it's uncertain times for a lot of teams and leagues in the current climate, it could be exciting times again for Newcastle United assuming this Saudi takeover goes through with no hiccups.

·
Registered
5,156 Posts
Premier League back tonight, 6pm UK time. Interesting match to kick things off - Aston Villa vs Sheffield United. Both teams won promotion from the second tier last season, but Villa are in the relegation zone (they will climb out with a win) and Sheff U are chasing top 4 and the Champions League places, and will move to 5th with a win. This is a 'game in hand' for both of them.

Man City vs Arsenal follows at 8.15pm (UK). 2 of the more prominent English clubs, but less on the line as City are just playing for 2nd now, and the top 4 is porbably beyond Arsenal, especially if they don't win here. I guess they'll still want to finish in at least the top 6 though.

Every remaining match is on TV here in the UK, which is rare, and some of them are on free to air, which is also rare. The games will be well spread out, so fans can watch pretty much any match they want without clashes.

Hopefully it all goes smoothly and they can get the season in the books.

·
Registered
199,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,225
Hope score will stay that way at bournemouth. Again bad job done against a lesser side by West ham. Very frustrating

·
Premium Member
4,050 Posts
I hope Wolves get the UCL spot. They are very entertaining. And their schedule is quite favourable. Their game away at Chesea in the last day might be decisive. Though, Man Utd's looks even better. They seem to be in good form as well.

·
Registered
199,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,227
I hope Wolves get the UCL spot. They are very entertaining. And their schedule is quite favourable. Their game away at Chesea in the last day might be decisive. Though, Man Utd's looks even better. They seem to be in good form as well.
Yeah, i like wolves but not today

·
Registered
199,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,228
After a 30 year long wait Liverpool won the title race. As well they managed 3 trophies in about a years time. Great job done by Klopp and everyone involved with the team

·
Registered
199,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,229
Antonio producing the heroics what will probably guarantee West ham's. Pl stay. 4 goals at Norwich, not top bad for someone rather creative than being a natural goal scorer. When he still was aboy he made the trip from South-london to East-London watching his fav. team West Ham. Today so many years later he more than probably guaranteed west ham's survival bit of a fairy tale story.

·
Registered
199,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,230
El Barca kept their title hopes bit alive, Real one game in hand 1need 2 more wins

·
HEADBANGER
70,860 Posts
Leeds back in the Premier League...................it's been a while ;)

·
Registered
199,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,234
Villa's day miraculous escape to stay up. Bet a part of them won't abide the distance rule. Since some time a different top 6 finish. Leicester made top 6. Arsenal need the fa cup to qualify for Europe. Wolves confirmed last season's run. Sheff Utd as the revelation. And for this season full of against the odds results

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
108,206 Posts
After a 30 year long wait Liverpool won the title race. As well they managed 3 trophies in about a years time. Great job done by Klopp and everyone involved with the team

I´m so Happy for LFC and Klopp :)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Will that be enough to make Messi move? He's been asking for changes but game-changing players do not come around easily anymore... Bayern has actually spent far less on transfers than Barca, but the game has evolved in a way that makes team tactics and implementation far more important and effective than individual skills, and especially now for an over-30 Messi... very difficult situation for an ageing Barca, we might be witnessing the beginning of a long decline of a superpower, Milan-style...

·
Registered
19,872 Posts
Well, I couldn't be happier. My Bayern team won the league again... and with only the 2nd Canadian to play in it, Alphonso Davies at the tender age of 19 (the other was Owen Hargreaves, who also won with Bayern). I see a bright future for Canadian football, with Alphonso anchoring the defense and Jonathan David driving the offense.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Well, I couldn't be happier. My Bayern team won the league again... and with only the 2nd Canadian to play in it, Alphonso Davies at the tender age of 19 (the other was Owen Hargreaves, who also won with Bayern). I see a bright future for Canadian football, with Alphonso anchoring the defense and Jonathan David driving the offense.
You're so American :p

3221 - 3240 of 3250 Posts