Tennis Forum banner

3201 - 3218 of 3218 Posts

·
Premium Member
104,622 Posts
Re: Football, Fotbal, Fútbol, Voetbal, Fußball, Futebol, футбол, Fotball, 足球, Calcio.

Ding Ding Ding, Argentina :bigwave:

·
Registered
198,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,202
Which team will you vote team of this season so far? I pick Liverpool still in cl. and only dropping 2 points at Man Utd

·
Registered
18,419 Posts

·
Registered
18,419 Posts
Yep, I remember Bayern Munich one of your fav. teams?
You got it, but I too will be going with The Reds in the Premier League.

·
Registered
198,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,206
FA Cups day in England so far a few upsets including West Ham 1 down at home vs. WBA. Heading for a very frustrating season

·
Registered
198,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,208
You got it, but I too will be going with The Reds in the Premier League.
The reds with another win yesterday evening at West Ham. The way I see it, they even don't need to win the cl. Only Real or Barca need to win the title and cl. To trouble Liverpool in being team of the season both teams dropped too many points in el primera. Can't see psg or la juve winning the cl. City need to win FA & league cup & cl. Unlikely to happen.

·
HEADBANGER
68,908 Posts
Deadline Day in England.

Nice to see You back in the thread Karl :)

·
Registered
198,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,210
The good news Bayern are currently top, Real remain on top of the table.
On the contrary west ham just to be furious about it wasting 3-1 lead and once again no win against a lesser side

·
Registered
198,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,211
Ford man utd bad result top only5 Points more than Burnley at 14th.
In Bundesliga Bayern go back op top, good job done by Flick deserves to be Bayern coach

·
Registered
18,419 Posts
"The gap is so insane, I don't really understand it. I am not smart enough. I have not had that before. It is outstanding, so difficult."
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp speaks with Sky Sports about his side's cushion atop the Premier League after a 1-0 victory at Norwich City

·
Registered
198,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,216
Speaking of Liverpool 4-2 after being 2-1 down vs. WEST Ham
Should be said you really should expect more points from the other big teams. You can't city are having a good season despite being 2nd. Gotta have at least 15 points more to call it a good season same goes for the other big teams

·
Registered
18,419 Posts
3201 - 3218 of 3218 Posts