Tennis Forum banner

3161 - 3180 of 3218 Posts

·
HEADBANGER
68,908 Posts
Re: Football, Fotbal, Fútbol, Voetbal, Fußball, Futebol, футбол, Fotball, 足球, Calcio.

Congrats to Manchester City.

100 points, mighty impressive.:worship:

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Re: Football, Fotbal, Fútbol, Voetbal, Fußball, Futebol, футбол, Fotball, 足球, Calcio.

Congrats to Manchester City.

100 points, mighty impressive.:worship:
Yeah . . well . . my team made 70. :sobbing:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts

Yeah . . well . . my team made 70. :sobbing:
You are a Chelsea supporter? How disappointing.

Anyway, how about the champions league final? Real are obviously the favourites but I think the Reds have quite a chance. If you believe in signals on sports, there's lots of signals pointing to a Liverpool sixth. Besides, will be the 1st champions league final in a while since 2013 with no defensive teams, thank god.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

You are a Chelsea supporter? How disappointing.

Anyway, how about the champions league final? Real are obviously the favourites but I think the Reds have quite a chance. If you believe in signals on sports, there's lots of signals pointing to a Liverpool sixth. Besides, will be the 1st champions league final in a while since 2013 with no defensive teams, thank god.
Chelsea and Barca. :rocker2:

I can't comment on anything else as I've hardly paid attention this season.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts

Chelsea and Barca. :rocker2:

I can't comment on anything else as I've hardly paid attention this season.
How sad, you seemed to have such an interesting taste in TV Series.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

How sad, you seemed to have such an interesting taste in TV Series.
:lol: That's such a great delivery that I don't even mind that you're insulting me. :yeah:

·
HEADBANGER
68,908 Posts

:lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
104,622 Posts

DEAD @ the Liverpool Goalie

·
HEADBANGER
68,908 Posts

Thanks, Real:angel:

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts

Feck. Done in by my own damn Welshman. :sobbing:

·
HEADBANGER
68,908 Posts

Feck. Done in by my own damn Welshman. :sobbing:
At least a Swede saved You day?:awww::hug:

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

I loathe Real Madrid. Not the least because of the "fake Ronaldo".

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts

At least a Swede saved You day?:awww::hug:
JoLa and FC Dallas both won, so I survived.

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,600 Posts

Germany has so many good Goalkeepers, but Real found two who gifted them another CL Title (Ullreich in SF and Karius in Final)

·
Registered
3,089 Posts

I loathe Real Madrid. Not the least because of the "fake Ronaldo".
I also remember calling him "fake Ronaldo". That was about 10 years ago though. His accoplishments since then in the footballing world are extraordinary and even if I don't support him or RM, I would never degrade him with those words anymore. Him and Messi are living legends of the game and they will be looked back upon as the greatest footballers ever.

I understand that there are a lot of irrational feelings when it comes to football though :grin2:

Yesterday morning I was expecting one of the best CL finals in the past years, since both of the teams are attacking minded and would really go for it. Sadly with Salah's injury the dynamics of the game changed and the great Liverpool we've seen all season left the pitch with the Egyptian magician. First and second RM goals both played with Karius' confidence, for different reasons, and it didn't seem that surprising anymore that he would let one more blunder happen in the match. I only got to enjoy the first 25-30 minutes of the final as it basically ended for me after Salah left the pitch. Disappointed.

Bale's goal was great though.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

I also remember calling him "fake Ronaldo". That was about 10 years ago though. His accoplishments since then in the footballing world are extraordinary and even if I don't support him or RM, I would never degrade him with those words anymore. Him and Messi are living legends of the game and they will be looked back upon as the greatest footballers ever.
For me the fake thing is almost solely about the name. Using first - last his name is Cristiano dos Santos. As I see it - it was, and is, disrespectful for him to trade off a name made famous by someone else. I'd feel that way no matter how good or bad a footballer he was.

That settled, IMO only biased fans or people who entered their teens in the past decade would consider him even near to "greatest footballer ever." I mean please. SMH. :lol: Soory but it terms of pure footballing skills CdS doesn't come close to the real Ronalado.

And yeah Bales' first goal was a beaut. :yeah:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts

For me the fake thing is almost solely about the name. Using first - last his name is Cristiano dos Santos. As I see it - it was, and is, disrespectful for him to trade off a name made famous by someone else. I'd feel that way no matter how good or bad a footballer he was.

That settled, IMO only biased fans or people who entered their teens in the past decade would consider him even near to "greatest footballer ever." I mean please. SMH. :lol: Soory but it terms of pure footballing skills CdS doesn't come close to the real Ronalado.

And yeah Bales' first goal was a beaut. :yeah:

I hope you're joking. But it's okay if you're not. I've only met a few Americans that understand football.

3161 - 3180 of 3218 Posts