Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3218 Posts

·
Registered
198,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Re: Football, Fotbal, Fútbol, Voetbal, Fußball, Futebol, футбол, Fotball, 足球, Calcio.

Hello :wavey: the thread continues.

·
HEADBANGER
68,908 Posts
Re: Football, Fotbal, Fútbol, Voetbal, Fußball, Futebol, футбол, Fotball, 足球, Calcio

New thread before (most) of the seasons start:)

Old thread

·
Registered
27,167 Posts
Re: Football, Fotbal, Fútbol, Voetbal, Fußball, Futebol, футбол, Fotball, 足球, Calcio

I just love the chemistry these guys have going...new additions to the team are instantly made part of it as well.

It's amazing how the transfers each year are not just valuable additions on the pitch but also fit well with the team on a personal level, you always get a feeling that there's a special bond between those guys, they're not just a random bunch of guys bunched up to play football.

That, to me, is much more important than any sporting success.

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts

Barcelona didn't really have much choice in letting Thiago go Setsuna. Bayern could have activated his release clause if Barcelona refused to do business, and he wanted to leave.

·
35,485 Posts

I just love the chemistry these guys have going...new additions to the team are instantly made part of it as well.

It's amazing how the transfers each year are not just valuable additions on the pitch but also fit well with the team on a personal level, you always get a feeling that there's a special bond between those guys, they're not just a random bunch of guys bunched up to play football.

That, to me, is much more important than any sporting success.
Shame I can't goodrep you for this. (will do later). Very well said. That's why I love this team so much.

·
35,485 Posts

Barcelona didn't really have much choice in letting Thiago go Setsuna. Bayern could have activated his release clause if Barcelona refused to do business, and he wanted to leave.
Thanks for the info mate. The guy has HUGE potential imo. Now I see why Pep wanted him badly.

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts

Still yet to be seen what Pep is going to do though. It's a massive gamble fiddling around with a winning formula so much. No guarantee it's going to work.

·
Registered
905 Posts

Frederik said:
Only pathetic people like you care about this result
Dry your eyes mate. #EchteLiebe :lol:

·
Registered
19,177 Posts

Congrats Dortmund. :worship:

Pep is just getting started, he might not have won this cup. But there's certainly lots upcoming for him and Bayern. :)

Should be an interesting season at the upcoming Bundesliga, although still expect these two to remain at the top.

·
★ ★ ★ ★
6,754 Posts

Thankfully Angerer punished that silly dive call. :worship:

This ref is a joke. :rolleyes:

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,600 Posts

another Dive from norway
and the romanian chick give another penalty kick

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,600 Posts

how can they let a romanian chick lead the final ?
how developed is romanian women football?
and i don´t think she is referee in a men league

·
★ ★ ★ ★
6,754 Posts

how can they let a romanian chick lead the final ?
how developed is romanian women football?
and i don´t think she is referee in a men league
The mentality that every nation, no matter how underdeveloped their football is, deserves equal treatment results in this kind of nonsense time and time again.

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,600 Posts

Angerer the penalty killer
2 in this final
and already killed one in WC final 2007 against Brasil

1 - 20 of 3218 Posts