Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
GoDominique said:
Some consoling words for the loser anyone ? :angel: ;)

She took a set.........whew hew :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
LOL! Congrats to her taking a set.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
Razzano is a good player when on, no need to blame Stevenson that hard :eek:

Although she was up 6-3 5-4 :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
OMG, how is this girl ranked so high???? A perfect example why the system needs an overhaul...:rolleyes:

And wow, she took a set...:eek:

BTW, I still believe that her mother gang banged the entire staff and officials at the All England Club in '99 to get her to the semis...:D

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Rhythmboy said:
Razzano is a good player when on, no need to blame Stevenson that hard :eek:

Although she was up 6-3 5-4 :eek: :eek: :eek:
YES we should...:eek:

She is fat and in terrible shape and still believes her fat ass is gonna win Wimbledon...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
What a losing streak:eek:
She should have lost something like 10 matches in a row...awww...

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
:rolleyes:

This girl is pathetic.

She needs a coach, and a trainer. :eek:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
TopShotta said:
BTW, I still believe that her mother gang banged the entire staff and officials at the All England Club in '99 to get her to the semis...:D

Fucking funniest thing I've read in weeks! :bounce: :wavey:

I have no idea how her ranking is in the top 30. She should be in the top 300 with her results!!

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
A wonderful, though not unexpected, result for integrity, dignity, humility and graciousness.

The antithesis of those attributes is no longer in the tournament.

The wicked witch is dead.

:wavey: ;)

·
***** Emeritus
42,274 Posts
Oh please, let her play a match against Cappy, so the girl can get some confidence ;)

·
Registered
35,826 Posts
OMFG doesn't Razzano have really poor results on grass as well? :rolleyes: :eek:

She's in the top 30 because she cleaned up during the indoor season. She'll probably be out of the top 100 by the end of the year if she doesn't defend a helluva lot of those points.

Wimbledon winner, my ass. Try winning Surbiton first, Alex. Oh right, you did try and couldn't even pull that off :rolleyes:

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Bradshaw#1 said:
OMFG doesn't Razzano have really poor results on grass as well? :rolleyes: :eek:

She's in the top 30 because she cleaned up during the indoor season. She'll probably be out of the top 100 by the end of the year if she doesn't defend a helluva lot of those points.

Wimbledon winner, my ass. Try winning Surbiton first, Alex. Oh right, you did try and couldn't even pull that off :rolleyes:
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Bradshaw#1 said:

RIGHT?????????????? LOL

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
I feel sorry for her :sad:

I hope she gets a decent trainer, coach and a good psychologist... cuz shes blowing matches that she could have easily won..

1 - 20 of 59 Posts