Pics thanx to Eyevine, were taken in 2004

·
Registered
47,716 Posts
Not good pictures of Kim. I didn't know her acne problems were that bad. :eek:

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,144 Posts
Yep that was before she broke up with Lleyton because of that necklace was from Lleyton

·
Registered
16,569 Posts
hotduncz_!8 said:
Yep that was before she broke up with Lleyton because of that necklace was from Lleyton
that wasnt from lleyton. if i remember correctly, it was either from her town or sugiyama (cant remember which one:eek: )

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
gurl_tennis said:
that wasnt from lleyton. if i remember correctly, it was either from her town or sugiyama (cant remember which one:eek: )
Kim is so classy and friendly but these pics don't do her justice. They should be destroyed, agree? :devil:

·
Banned
9,219 Posts
Oh Awful! Original poster should be bad repped for embarassing darling kim in this way. Either that or Kim should sue the photographer like for printing these.. either that or her parents (i teasing :p)

Well as least she has a likeable personality. :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
ew.
she is really not good at these pics.

·
Registered
25,073 Posts
Actually, these pics make me like Kimmie even more. I've often heard reports of players saying how nice and friendly she is. These pics of her show an absence of pretentiousness that other divas on the tour may not dare to print.

She looks like she may have just finished practising. Trust me, with the way these players play in the sun and all the sweat that is often on their faces, almost all of them have some kind of natural blemishes.

Honestly, though, isn't it kinda cool seeing a female athlete looking like an. . .umm. . .female athlete for a change?

·
Registered
34,670 Posts
Pureracket said:
Actually, these pics make me like Kimmie even more. I've often heard reports of players saying how nice and friendly she is. These pics of her show an absence of pretentiousness that other divas on the tour may not dare to print.

She looks like she may have just finished practising. Trust me, with the way these players play in the sun and all the sweat that is often on their faces, almost all of them have some kind of natural blemishes.

Honestly, though, isn't it kinda cool seeing a female athlete looking like an. . .umm. . .female athlete for a change?
I kind of agree, I dont think the pics are THAT bad, and kudos to Kim for not letting whatever skin issues she has affect her confidence.

·
Premium Member
27,415 Posts
She´s not beautiful at all, but I still like her, except when she beats lindsay...
There are better pictures of her

1 - 19 of 19 Posts