Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok to stop those annoying posts about ranks, i will make a schedule for the updating of the ranks.

If i do not follow it, you have the permision to insult me. But untill i break it, i do not want any other post or thread about ranks ok?.

This is the schedule:

15/9/03 to 21/9/03 : Stanford.
22/9/03 to 28/9/03 : San Diego & Los Angeles.
29/9/03 to 5/10/03 : Toronto & New Haven.
6/10/03 to 12/10/03 : US Open.
13/10/03 to 19/10/03 : Bali & Shanghai.

That for now.

Then ranks would be still delayed, but will update the race to the championships, and update the rest of rankings before next season.

That's ALL what i can do.

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
nobody needs your permission to insult you. that schedule shouldn't be acceptable and if thats the best you can do you should let someone else do the rankings.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st, no one has rights to insult anyone in this world, but that's something that people do not know here.

2nd, i do ranks, and that's the way i do them. If you do not like, it's your problem

3rd, this was just to informate people, so they stop asking and comment all the time the same.

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
I'll say what I want.
By the time you get the rankings done you'll be another month behind.
Gee, youre quite the organizer.

·
Moderator - Juniors
13,492 Posts
realistically all we need done more than anything are the race to chase, as those show who will play the season ending championships, the rankings only determine seedings and at the end of the day, the best player is going to win anyway, and the best players are going to qualify, one bad draw isn't going to dramatically change that.

thanks for letting us know the schedule anabel

·
Banned
635 Posts
Make that about 5 more bad draws... I don't reach the Top 10 until after Toronto.

This really is unacceptable... it takes 15 minutes tops to add rankings from one week, and drop last year's, since you already have them.

If you don't know how to do the rankings quickly on Excel... then let someone else do them. It's really quite simple.

Also, you're still going to be quite far behind by the time LA comes around...

·
Sabatini lover Forever
15,212 Posts
Randy H said:
realistically all we need done more than anything are the race to chase, as those show who will play the season ending championships, the rankings only determine seedings and at the end of the day, the best player is going to win anyway, and the best players are going to qualify, one bad draw isn't going to dramatically change that.

thanks for letting us know the schedule anabel
No Randy, because as you see i have to face Leena once again before i should have to. She is NOT SEEDED here, when she should be the number 4th seeded, so me as the 3rd seeded should not have played her until the finals. This is f.cking unfair.

Anabel it will take more than a month to update those F..ing rankings. Why you just don`t leave Leena that work, only by the time she can get them updated, she offered to, why can´t you just accept her help?

·
SMUstang,
8,482 Posts
As far as actually winning the tournament, no rankings don't matter nor do seedings. But some players who might be fighting to qualify for year end or save ranking points can't afford to meet players who should be seeded in round 1. Its no way to run a game being a month behind at all times.

·
Banned
635 Posts
Anabel won't let me do the rankings because she doesn't trust me, and I won't be fair.

Me being unseeded for a tourney, while I should be the 3rd seed, is fair??? Whatever.

How exactly will I cheat anyway? It's not like I'll take away the 100000 points to move Anabel from the #2 spot. I'd be obviously cheating if she didn't reach #1 later this year. Anyway, even if I was cheating, you could check your own rankings then, Anabel. It would save you a lot of time.

If Anabel doesn't even trust Philip, who kisses her ass, with the rankings... she'll never let me think of doing them.

lucyfer said:
What a bad organization :haha:
No, Lucia... organization means 2 or more.

We have a dictatorship here. :p

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Much more than you think.

And yes, you said it, i run it, and it has been on air for 3 years... that means the 2nd oldest game in any of the tennis boards. That means something, don't you think?.

Now i have to continue updating things.

Chao.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
Anabel, it's fine that you have a strong interest in doing the rankings yourself. And we all understand how much work that you've put into the game. But you can't keep using the same argument over and over again.

If you can't do the work, then ask someone else to do it. You've done it before, so do it again. No one wants to see their current ranks a month from now because that doesn't make sense.

·
NeverWoz
27,565 Posts
Thanks for imforming us when the rankings will be done Anabel. :wavey: One minute past the deadline however and you're dog meat. :devil: ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts