Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'll join the conversation if it helps keep if moving or not.

I'm finding it really hard to warm to a lot of the new era Survivor players. I feel like it's really hard to get a grasp of who they are or what they're about. It also doesn't help that apart from David v Goliath and arguably the current season, every recent season has been straight up trash that I'll never watch again apart from random highlights on YouTube.

Change my mind.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
I'll join the conversation if it helps keep if moving or not.

I'm finding it really hard to warm to a lot of the new era Survivor players. I feel like it's really hard to get a grasp of who they are or what they're about. It also doesn't help that apart from David v Goliath and arguably the current season, every recent season has been straight up trash that I'll never watch again apart from random highlights on YouTube.

Change my mind.
Season 39 had a lot of likeable characters and was shaping up to be a good season if it wasn’t for Dan.

Janet is life.

·
7,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
In my opinion, Season 39 should have been cancelled immediately when they realised they dropped the ball with Dan and that the players in the game were weaponising his actions against the players.

Once production saw that Missy and Elizabeth were gaslighting Janet immediately after the vote, production should have abandoned the season and quickly organise a new season. I don't think Season 39 should ever have aired.

But with me, each new season has players I don't like and players who I am not irritated by. No one on the same level as Parvati or Tony or Sandra. There have been very, very few players who I am desperate to see return. I'd even argue that there is no combination of 20 first time players from Season 30 to now that would make me genuinely interested to watch.

·
Premium Member
19,326 Posts
Second Chance 2 is coming soon. I wanna see Stephanie from Ghost Island I feel like she got casted on a horrible season. Chrissy from HvHvH, literally robbed of her win. Angelina, Christian, Gabby (Literally half of DvG cast can come back), Lauren, Victoria, Wardog & Reem from EoE, Jessica from MvGx and Kaoh Rong obviously Cydney.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.