Tennis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Spaghetti Warrior
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's raining..I thought the weather was good at New York this week? :confused:...what's the forecast for the upcoming week?

Poor Jonas Bjorkman btw :lol: He has matchpoint...5th set..5-4 Adv.-40 (on serve)..so now he has to wait maybe for a couple of hours...warm up....and hit an ace ;)

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
It is going to rain even more tomorrow.

I live in the NY area (Northern NJ) and it is raining staedily here, so don't expect anyn tennis until at the earliest 5:30 because the rain I am experiencing is headed towards Flushing.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Great....I am going to the Open tomorrow!! It figures. It's nice until I go! That's just my luck. Well, my fingers are crossed that the weather hold out for me! It's my dream, and I spent all my money on the train/ticket!

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
Toontje said:
USOpen.org Radio told that rain stopped.....expecting tennis within 15-20 minutes!
I live west of NYC and unless it was raining at the same time, the rain I got Flushing is going to get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.