Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
25,884 Posts
Re: Race to Bali 2010.

Looking good to qualify despite only playing half the season ;)

·
Registered
1,388 Posts

i dont understand people with '*' :) can you please explain:)

edit..you dont need to:)i understand now after reading that race to bali topic:)

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

Standings based upon rankings of October 17th:

(part I, from #1 to #25 and
part II, from #26 to #49)

Legend:
- players with names written on yellow background - IS event winners
- players with names written in italic - currently top8
- players with total points on colored background - currently qualified by either winning an IS event or by points, and being outside the top8.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

So congrats to Tennisfan_77 for getting the most points on IS tournaments in 2010, or winning this race, so to speak. Of course, she won't be in Bali but in Doha, while here we still have to wait another week to see who will be the top seed in Bali - Tales or Sasja. That all depends on how they do in Moscow, so the final standings for Bali and the final list of qualifiers will be decided in a week.

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

Final standings for the Race to Bali 2010:

(part I, from #1 to #25 and
part II, from #26 to #49)

Legend:
- players with names written on yellow background - IS event winners
- players with names written in italic - inside the top8
- players with total points on colored background - qualified by either winning an IS event or by points, and being outside the top8.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

NEW SEASON IS HERE AND THE NEW RACE TO BALI IS ON, GOOD LUCK IN 2011!

Since the first of the International Series tournaments is over, it's time to publish the Race. Now, since some people are tied at the moment, we have 11 "current qualifiers" (those with the orange background on their points), while in the end we'll have 10 people who'll qualify, one for each of the IS tournaments to be played in 2011. Next tournament that'll count for the Race will be held in late February (just before Indian Wells), but we still don't know in which city it'll be held. So, if someone has questions you can ask here or PM me, and good luck in the weeks and months to come everybody:wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
18,542 Posts
Re: Race to Bali

Standings after 2/10, Monterrey (March 7th 2011):

Legend:

- those with names in italic; not eligable to qualify at the moment due to a top8 ranking
- those with names on yellow background; automatic qualifiers (IS title winners)
- those with points on orange background; current qualifiers either by winning a title or based on total points

Attachments

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

Any updates ;)
Not until May 1st. Race is updated only after every IS tournament, and the next one starts on April 25th. It'll be either Barcelona or Estoril and Beesley will be running it (he still hasn't decided on which of these tournaments it'll be).

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

Standings after 3/10, Barcelona (May 1st 2011):

Legend:

- those with names in italic; not eligable to qualify at the moment due to a top8 ranking
- those with names on yellow background; automatic qualifiers (IS title winners)
- those with points on orange background; current qualifiers either by winning a title or based on total points

(part I, from #1 to #26,
part II, from #27 to #53)

Attachments

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts

Only 17 points behind the last qualifier. :)

Thanks for the update. ;)

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

Standings after 4/10, Birmingham (June 12th 2011):

Legend:

(part I, from #1 to #30,
part II, from #31 to #60
part III, current top15 race graph).

Attachments

·
잊지마
23,550 Posts

thanks for the update

my 2nd top 8 finish (in 2 IS tournaments :bounce: ) ---> 11th :)

·
Registered
3,185 Posts

I got 214 points in Birmingham ... just like my username ;)

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

Standings after 5/10, Budapest (July 10th 2011):

Legend:

(part I, from #1 to #31,
part II, from #32 to #62
part III, current top15 race graph).

Attachments

·
Registered
18,542 Posts

ANNOUNCEMENT: After 19 months of regular and careful updating of rankings and the Race, I've decided to hand over this part of game managing to someone else.

It all happened rather sudden; privately I got caught up in more and more different things which involved commitement, in terms of running the game I realised that I can't do it forever, and about the same time I found the perfect person to take over the job.

For those who can't guess, it's a player you know as KeisukeHonda, who is a relative newcomer to the game, but has proven to be much more of a tech wizzard than I am, as well as a person who loves to work on organizing databases and doing similar things. He also came up with a number of good ideas for the process of running these rankings. I have absolutely no reason not to trust his integrity of doing the best job possible in this game, and for those reasons I've decided on this move.

Thank you all for patience during this time, for understanding and helping make this game better all the time. I'll still hang around, I'll still play, manage the calendar, the Fed Cup as well as any disputes which might arise in this game (;)), but just wanted to let you know that as of next weekend we have a new person responsible for updating the rankings.

Another, minor, announcement deals with an addition to the game. Please visit the Games -> tipping section of the forum and take a look at the "Race to the championships" thread. That, along with the Race to Bali and the weekly rankings will all now be in the hands of Mr. KeisukeHonda.

Good luck to him and a lot of fun to you:)

ma re

·
Registered
26,592 Posts

Thanks for all your hard your work :bowdown: You have done an amazing job :hatoff:

Happy that you still will be managing the calender and playing this game :D

Good luck Frederik, but I'm sure you will do a great job as well :yeah:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts