Tennis Forum banner

4621 - 4624 of 4624 Posts

·
Registered
19,872 Posts
You're being off-topic. Anyway, Trump is nowhere near as eloquent as Al Sharpton.
Actually, I'm not being off-topic, Trump is the Racist in Chief, or was.

Reactions: mykarma

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
As it turned out the numbers weren't correct as the majority of dems did mail-in ballots and they weren't counted. Anyhow this election wasn't close 306-232 and Trump also lost the popular vote.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Yes, it wasn't close once the mail in ballots came in, but both Trump and Biden increased their voting share among Blacks and Hispanics.

I think it just shows that voters are complex individuals and to court non-white voters purely in regards to race issues is problematic.

AlsoTrump is out and out racist but Black and Brown people are not just betrayed by just one party either. Biden is not in the office yet, and there are calls from many established figures in the Democratic Party concerning the "problematic" nature of BLM demands. Without Black and Brown people Biden wouldn't even be anywhere close to power.

·
Registered
33,061 Posts
Yes, it wasn't close once the mail in ballots came in, but both Trump and Biden increased their voting share among Blacks and Hispanics.

I think it just shows that voters are complex individuals and to court non-white voters purely in regards to race issues is problematic.

AlsoTrump is out and out racist but Black and Brown people are not just betrayed by just one party either. Biden is not in the office yet, and there are calls from many established figures in the Democratic Party concerning the "problematic" nature of BLM demands. Without Black and Brown people Biden wouldn't even be anywhere close to power.
Both candidate's votes increased but Biden received more votes by a long shot than Trump did. Both white men and white women voted more for Trump while the youth and non-white voters went for Biden in a huge way. Biden won because more democrats came out to vote than they did in 2016 not because white folks changed their votes from Trump to Biden.

·
Registered
14,684 Posts
@True Story

Any interactions with Indians in USA? I mean Indians from India. Where do they fit in the race-relations spectrum? Are they black? Is there discrimination towards them? Do they think they are better than Blacks? Are they racist themselves?
Most I've encountered in Northern VA are upper middle class and work in Data Centers in the rapidly expanding environs of Eastern Loudoun County, not far from Dulles International Airport. I don't think they face any discrimination whatsoever and don't appear to seek victim status.

4621 - 4624 of 4624 Posts