4281 - 4300 of 4332 Posts

·
Registered
32,996 Posts

·
Registered
39,971 Posts

Lewis celebration of life in Alabama continues with service in Selma

The first of a six-day celebration of the late civil rights activist and Democratic congressman Rep. John Lewis began Saturday, beginning in his hometown of Troy ...

Fox News - Yesterday

John Lewis to make final journey across Edmund Pettus Bridge in procession

Washington, DC (CNN) The body of the late US Rep. John Lewis on Sunday will make the final journey across the famous bridge in Selma, Alabama, where he ...

CNN - 2 hours ago

·
Registered
3,622 Posts

·
Registered
32,996 Posts
Reactions: wta_zuperfann

·
Registered
3,622 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,190 Posts
White supremacists disguised as BLM incite violence in Virginia:

Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials ...

The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.''

Right wingers have been blaming BLM for creating violence when, in fact, they have been trying to stop violence. It is right wingers who have fomented much of the trouble but CONservatives and other right wing delusionals refuse to condemn their actions.

Reactions: hablo and JN

·
Trainwreck
58,363 Posts
White supremacists disguised as BLM incite violence in Virginia:

Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials ...

The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.''

Right wingers have been blaming BLM for creating violence when, in fact, they have been trying to stop violence. It is right wingers who have fomented much of the trouble but CONservatives and other right wing delusionals refuse to condemn their actions.
Right wingers have every reason to be part of this rioting if they want to. What BLM and Antifa have been rioting about for over a month now happens more to white people in America anyway :sneaky: .

·
Registered
39,971 Posts
Right wingers have every reason to be part of this rioting if they want to. What BLM and Antifa have been rioting about for over a month now happens more to white people in America anyway :sneaky: .
Learn how to read. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32,996 Posts
I see the same two still in here trying to support the racist.

·
Registered
39,971 Posts
I see the same two still in here trying to support the racist.
They need to be supporting a course on reading comprehension.

·
Trainwreck
58,363 Posts
Learn how to read. :rolleyes:
I was speaking generally, not just about that article, but I could've sarcastically added even if that article were true, congrats after that many weeks of commie violence you finally found one micro example of right wing agitators within the protests you could post in here :p .

·
Registered
39,971 Posts
I was speaking generally, not just about that article, but I could've sarcastically added even if that article were true, congrats after that many weeks of commie violence you finally found one micro example of right wing agitators within the protests you could post in here .
There's plenty posted in here, even one caught in black face (with pictures to make it easy for you), but who would expect your illiterate ass to know that. :rolleyes:

·
Trainwreck
58,363 Posts
There's plenty posted in here, even one caught in black face, but who would expect your illiterate ass to know that.
How does not happening upon every one of your sources of questionable legitimacy in here have anything to do with literacy? :sneaky:

·
Registered
39,971 Posts
How does not happening upon every one of your sources of questionable legitimacy in here have anything to do with literacy? :sneaky:
"one micro example of right wing agitators within the protests you could post in here
. "

It has everything to do with you making erroneous claims.

Reactions: hablo
4281 - 4300 of 4332 Posts